Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
02-14-2010, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icefire227 View Post
I dont get why everyone *****es about the queues. Ive never been in one
Well you obyiously have not been in a Q or you would be right their with them please I asked not to be posting answers like this in this thread no one forced u to read it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
02-14-2010, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerouslyGeeky View Post
Whine Whine Whine Rage Rage Rage Exaggerate Exaggerate Exaggerate
Obviously another player not affected bye cues look kid get a job and give you're money taway for nothing and then maybe you would understand but I doubt it subpar people expect subpar service.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
02-14-2010, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortius View Post
Ok, I am just going to refer to the OP as George. (reference: http://chroniclesofgeorge.nanc.com/tickets1.htm)

George, I tried to read that awful wall of misspelled words and atrocious grammar but I honestly did not read it all. (I could actually feel myself getting dumber.) I do however THINK I understand your problem. You are upset because your head still won't fit in the pickle jar. INHALE then EXHALE everything will be OK.

We all paid real money for this game. We all need to remember that this is a game ( is not the control tower at an airport.) and a brand new shiny one at that. There will be issues, down time and glitches for the 1st few months at least. This is normal. If you do not like this, then I suggest you play a console game or older online game that has already ironed out the wrinkles until STO is up to your standards. This will also give you some time to work on spelling and grammar. I would be willing to bet that STO is fixed long before you are......
I wish u and all the other losers out ther had just kept going and not read it at all.Sorry I'm not an english major to tell u the truth don't have time to spellcheck every word in a post.Obviously this will be an ongoing problem here even though I asked politly not to post negative posts as alot of use are stuck in q for a long time so if you are not affected take you're infected A**ess onto something else.,I understand it's a game don't change the fact if I'm gonna pay premium prices I should get a premium product.Sorry if I don't spell well a nuff for you prtty boy's.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
02-14-2010, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer318
I wish u and all the other losers out ther had just kept going and not read it at all.
Don't worry, I didn't.

That being said, the only time I have experienced a queue in this game was when something bigger than just "WTF! I'm in a queue" was going on. Most likely two or more of the shards have come down, for one reason or another, and the server is running on reduced capacity. When they are able to bring those shards back up then the queue will go away.

The queue is a symptom. Not a disease. It's a bit like complaining about the rats while you die of the plague.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
02-14-2010, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer318
so if this post offends you DON't READ IT.
Thank you
Done -- and not because I disagree with you, but because it was painful to read. Learn to use paragraphs and not make spelling mistakes every third word and maybe people will treat you seriously. As a side note, the message underlines in RED when you make a spelling mistake and you can RIGHT-CLICK on the word to get a list of possible spellings. It doesn't get any easier than that. You're just being lazy, yet still expect us to show you some kind of respect which you've never earned.

Having not read your post, I can still assume it was non-stop complaining, which isn't exactly new and is rarely ever productive.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
02-14-2010, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer318
I wish u and all the other losers out ther had just kept going and not read it at all.
Then why post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer318
Sorry I'm not an english major to tell u the truth don't have time to spellcheck every word in a post.
It is OK, I am not an English major either. Spell checking is done automatically this is why it is underlined with a RED dotted line. If you right click on the word/area it will give you choices to make it correct! It is however funny that you do not have the time to spell check or use decent grammar but you do have the time to answer each and every person that responded to your post........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer318
Obviously this will be an ongoing problem here even though I asked politly not to post negative posts as alot of use are stuck in q for a long time so if you are not affected take you're infected A**ess onto something else.
Please don't tell you you are wrong? ummmm followed by more Georgeness and insults. We get it you are in a Queue,,,,and yes people like me will be negative with a post like this. Basically if you douse yourself with gasoline and hand out matches, do not be alarmed when you get flamed.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer318
,I understand it's a game don't change the fact if I'm gonna pay premium prices I should get a premium product.
Anywhere on the box or any other form of material you can produce, did anything say something like: "We promise you a bug free game that will never have any downtime or wait involved." ??? I think not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer318
Sorry if I don't spell well a nuff for you prtty boy's.
Again, I accept your apology and I want you to understand that, if you study hard, learn basic communication skills, as well as basic math, not only will you be a pretty boy too, one day you may even get to be a Pretty Man!

BTW Happy Valentine's Day
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
02-14-2010, 05:36 PM
For those complaining, please tell me how many hours you play a month, So i can divide that by the 15.00 and see how much your paying for entertainment per hour, then let me know what other things you do to entertain yourself that are as cheap. Oh, and also let me know the name of that one perfect MMO, i forget, you know, the one that was awesome and had no problems at launch... god.. what was that one called..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
02-14-2010, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relevance View Post
For those complaining, please tell me how many hours you play a month, So i can divide that by the 15.00 and see how much your paying for entertainment per hour.
Good point.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
02-14-2010, 05:43 PM
only long que i have been in this game are for pvp ques.never had to wait in a que to log into the game tho
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
02-14-2010, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bapaveza View Post
Don't worry, I didn't.

That being said, the only time I have experienced a queue in this game was when something bigger than just "WTF! I'm in a queue" was going on. Most likely two or more of the shards have come down, for one reason or another, and the server is running on reduced capacity. When they are able to bring those shards back up then the queue will go away.

The queue is a symptom. Not a disease. It's a bit like complaining about the rats while you die of the plague.
I'm sorry a little stressed because It happens alot here but at least you wrote some thing intelligent about it I did not mean to single you out personally just seems like alot of people on here can't be civil about a person's right to dissagree.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:38 AM.