Lt. Commander
Greetings and salutations! This comes up after playing the ground PVP for quite sometime, and noticing a few instances of chain holds and machine gun exposes, I feel that this game could benefit from a PVP tribble. Now I know i'm not the first person to think of this, but I believe it's something that would and could start the ground pvp in the right direction.

for all of you ex-WoW players, or even some of the ones who share the burden of two MMO's, you would recognize these as PVP trinkets. Simply put: you pet your poofy at the sign of a hold and/or expose and then you are able to move or respond to the attacks. I believe a breaking of holds/expose plus a momentary immunity to them would make sense. Much like old WotF for the undead.

Now one thinks of cooldowns. Well you don't really live long in ground pvp, and even with a PVP puffball i don't foresee a really long life. However, I believe either a 1 or 2 minute cooldown would be nice maybe even a 3 if needed. Since most of the AoE holds and AoE knockback/exposes are very short cooldowns, you would still get to vaporize some fools, but still have the feeling of accomplishment when doing so rather than 3 teammates spamming graviton shift and ending up with an almost 100% faceroll.

Thanks for reading my complete rambling thoughts on what I think this needs.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-16-2010, 10:50 AM
maybe it,s a sign of old age but doesn't a hold mean you can,t move so you wouldn,t be able to take out your tribble to stroke it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-18-2010, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevscar View Post
maybe it,s a sign of old age but doesn't a hold mean you can,t move so you wouldn,t be able to take out your tribble to stroke it.
I see your issue. However I feel it easy to rp this. Your tribble sensing it's master about to be vaporized, anime style powers up and breaks the stasis field/gravitron shift/stinkin thinkin/dilly dallying/expose and saves you.