Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
02-21-2010, 08:30 AM
The prerequisite quest for this (from Admiral Quinn) is 'Neutral Zone Diplomacy'.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-21-2010, 09:16 AM
I didn't complete any of those pvp missions, the OP listed, with my Fed RA5. I just happened to go back to K7 to check the daily rewards vendor to take screenshots for the thread about shields being different on the PvE and PvP vendors. I left the character at K7 when I logged out for the night. Yesterday morn'n when I logged in, I had unlocked the mission. Therefore, i think you only have to meet the level requirement and return to K7.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-21-2010, 10:09 AM
Does this pvp daily exist anymore?
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-21-2010, 01:57 PM
Why does it matter if we get the quest unlocked, the past 3 days , at least 5-6 hours waiting and ive gotten 1 border skirmish ( pvp daily ), and all day its 100 feds and 1-3 klings, how does cryptic expect us to do these if we cant get a game for 3 days?

This needs fixed, fast.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-21-2010, 02:24 PM
Devs SERIOUSLY need to make the Daily for Marks of Honor a PvE mission. Hell, make it the Deep Space Encounter with the Borg. Do 3 of those for 5 Marks. We do 3 Exploration missions for the other daily, so why the hell not? As it stands right now, NO ONE can gear out because there aren't any Klinks to play with.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-22-2010, 05:22 PM
It's 27 hours after finishing my 2nd daily PvP and I still can't pick up the next daily mission.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-22-2010, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadger
Devs SERIOUSLY need to make the Daily for Marks of Honor a PvE mission. Hell, make it the Deep Space Encounter with the Borg. Do 3 of those for 5 Marks. We do 3 Exploration missions for the other daily, so why the hell not? As it stands right now, NO ONE can gear out because there aren't any Klinks to play with.
Uh did u check the "purples", really they suck.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-23-2010, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monthar
It's 27 hours after finishing my 2nd daily PvP and I still can't pick up the next daily mission.
Isnt it at Makza? It changed for me.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-26-2010, 09:35 AM
There are 3 Different PVP dailies and they change every day. the 3 possibilities are (and the names are for Fed players obviously)

1.) "Pacify Klingon Heroes" - complete 3 Hostile Engagements (this means complete a match WIN OR LOSE of pure fighting PVP. i.e. the queues with "Arena" in the name. Space or Ground.)

2.) "Reclaim the Neutral Zone" - complete 3 Hostile Takeovers or Border Skirmishes (this means complete a match WIN OR LOSE of objective oriented PVP. i.e. the queues with "Capture and Hold" in the name. seems to be Space only battles for now on these types.) EDIT: apparently "Assault" type games don't count on this as i originally said.

3.) "War Zone" (sorry don't remember the right name) - complete 3 Warzone battles (This means Complete a battle in the Kerrat system in the Neutral Zone with all the bugged out Borg ships.)

and that is ALL the information you need. i had all 3 at once one day cus i couldn't complete the other one the day before.

NOTE: you might have to complete the initial quests given by these people in order to unlock these. first two are given by "Captain Mackenzie Calhoun" and the warzone is given by "Commander Makza" both at the K7 space station in the Neutral Zone.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-26-2010, 08:17 PM
I have a question. How do you start the Klingon daily mission ? I am BG1 and I have no idea how/where to get it. Any information on this would be invaluable. Thanks.