Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
The release notes had said there are now special daily 43+ pvp missions for each side, well, nobody seems to know what there called, and where/ how you get them, any help would be appreciated.

I wish cryptic wasnt so damn cryptic......it isnt fun.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2010, 06:46 PM
I'm having te same problem. But, I have been told that in order to even access it, you must first beat all the previous PvP missions.

Right now, I have one that requires me to win one hostile engagement. Easy... two hours of waiting, then I win one. It doesn't complete. Two more hours... same thing, no completion.

So... I've given up on he Daily PvP mission.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2010, 08:30 PM
its broken for fed and kling it seems
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-14-2010, 08:30 PM
I dunno the exact name of the system, or even sector block, but I can tell you how to get there.

Leave Qo'Nos, and jump out to sector space from there. Head due west until you go into the next sector block. As soon as you enter the new sector (whatever it's called) Right away you'll find a system named something like Ganalda (or something like that) Jump into that system and you'll find a station there. Dock at the station, when you enter the station head into the first room, you'll find 2 NPC's there that each give missions. The one who gives you the daily is in the center of the room on that raised platform thingy there.

This is also the station where us Klingons get our PVP gear from the vendors inside.

Hope this helps.

Err or are you speaking about the Borg missions?
Lt. Commander