Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Lots and Lot's of LAG.....

Seriously what gives ?????.....

I was doing a romulan mission before this and I had no lag on the ground at all...

I come to do this one and there is EPIC LAG.....

So bad I thought I, was being tossed around like a rag doll...

I finished this mission soon as I got back up in space everything is fine.....

Fix this......
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-21-2010, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekkinit
Lots and Lot's of LAG.....

Seriously what gives ?????.....

I was doing a romulan mission before this and I had no lag on the ground at all...

I come to do this one and there is EPIC LAG.....

So bad I thought I, was being tossed around like a rag doll...

I finished this mission soon as I got back up in space everything is fine.....

Fix this......

Meh, I am a level above this mission and it throws 6 guys a level higher than I am at me at the end.

All my BOs have ranged weapons , yet they want to stand in the middle of the mobs to fight, when I order them to all fire on the same target, 3 of them fire, one of them squats on the ground and does nothing.

When I die, it respawns me on a hill overlooking the area I died in, within viewing distance of the mobs, I'm back in the fray to die again with no chance to organize or buff.

With all the problems with ground missions, along with BOs that can't path their way through a doorway on the first try, or follow orders, this has got to be the worst mission I have seen yet.

The problem you had with lag is due to hundreds of mobs on this map, with hardly any spacing between the groups, you try to fight one group and you get three, your Bos bounce around like pomeranians on speed and attract everything in the zone.

It didn't lag for me, but I spent more money on this computer than I did on my last car.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Broken quest
03-05-2010, 10:50 PM
Same damn thing happened to me!!!! Of course I did it twice now, and both times the quest would not complete. WTF CRYPTIC! YOU SUCK AND YOU OWE ME 3 HOURS OF MY LIFE BACK!!! It's one thing for a random quest to be bugged, but the 90 minuted episodes NEED TO COMPLETE!! JESUS!