Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Duty Officer System and R&D
Login

Lieutenant
Dear Cryptic,

It would be nice that when you are mining for dilithium in the regular Dilithium Mine, that the R &D materials would go into the new R & D inventory tab instead of the regular inventory tab. This is just a suggestion. I hope there is no other thread about this and this is the correct place to post this. Thanks.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
07-26-2014, 04:18 AM
/signed.

I also wonder why hasn't this been programmed to work like that in the first place. Since now we have a separate inventory tab created specially for the crafting materials, it only makes sense for them to go right there on pick-up.
Looking for a genuine Star Trek experience?
Join the Klingon Empire! It will be glorious!
Rihannsu
# 3
07-26-2014, 06:21 AM
Almost verything goes to your regular inventory before being automatically moved. Yeah I don't get it either, but, it's the way it works.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Commander
# 4
07-26-2014, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Almost verything goes to your regular inventory before being automatically moved.
When does this "automatic" move happen?? The materials garnered from the DOff missions go directly into the R&D cache, but not mission drops. I fail to see any reason for a different procedure...
Expendables Fleet: Alpha - Federation Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist
Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Klingon Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer
Lieutenant
Update: When you select auto loot it works and the R & D materials are added to the R &D tab. But when it was set to normal loot they would automatically be put in the inventory tab. It should work the same way for all those type of loots not just one. Thanks.
Rihannsu
# 6
08-21-2014, 07:46 AM
also retrieving mats from mail puts them in inventory.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lieutenant
Captain
# 8
08-25-2014, 11:38 AM
I've not had this issue, as every R&D mat I have obtained, go directly to that part of my inventory, and not the regular inventory.

You all, may need to set up you auto loot feature.
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet