Lt. Commander
# 1 TOS and TNG skirt uniforms?
02-09-2010, 11:25 PM
Are the female skirt uniforms from TOS and TNG in game? If so, how do I get one? If not, will they be?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 11:26 PM
Heard the TOS have skirts, its stated in the old FAQ about bonus items and preorder rewards
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2010, 12:13 AM
They're bugged (surprise, surprise....) There's no official ETA on when they'll be fixed. They've promised that skirts will eventually be in, and that we'll be able to customize our BO's with pre-order and CE costumes.

Key word: eventually.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes_Janson
They're bugged (surprise, surprise....) There's no official ETA on when they'll be fixed. They've promised that skirts will eventually be in, and that we'll be able to customize our BO's with pre-order and CE costumes.

Key word: eventually.
If I've QQed/nerdraged about anything on these forums or in game, it's this.

I want my TOS miniskirts for my BO's, it's been a week now and the lame /powerhue "bug" was fixed, but not paid content.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2010, 12:17 AM
I know, right? I understand that game-breaking issues take priority over costumes (/powerhue was faaaaaar from game-breaking...), but I paid the extra money specifically for the uniforms. If there was anything that was supposed to be ready for launch, I would have expected it to be the uniforms we splurged for.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-10-2010, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes_Janson
I know, right? I understand that game-breaking issues take priority over costumes (/powerhue was faaaaaar from game-breaking...), but I paid the extra money specifically for the uniforms. If there was anything that was supposed to be ready for launch, I would have expected it to be the uniforms we splurged for.
Indeed, especially considering the miniskirts where advertised as part of the DDE edition, and that's why a lot of us (myself included) opted for that version of the game.

I'll eventually buy TNG/DS9 uniforms off the C-Store, or if unavailable I'll track down a CE to get em. But ya know, I paid for complete TOS uniforms for my captain and my BO's. I kinda expect to be able to use them.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-10-2010, 08:15 AM
OH! So since I got the DDE from Steam I should have it but it's bugged? I've got the classic top, just no skirt.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-10-2010, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenTechJ View Post
Indeed, especially considering the miniskirts where advertised as part of the DDE edition, and that's why a lot of us (myself included) opted for that version of the game.

I'll eventually buy TNG/DS9 uniforms off the C-Store, or if unavailable I'll track down a CE to get em. But ya know, I paid for complete TOS uniforms for my captain and my BO's. I kinda expect to be able to use them.
I'm just angry that we haven't hear anything from them but SOON a week ago then nada.....
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-10-2010, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsnow View Post
I'm just angry that we haven't hear anything from them but SOON a week ago then nada.....
I know how you feel, I don't like running around in my sweet WoK jacket but having my bridge crew following me in the TNG film unis. They're nice, but I want them to match.

The same thing is also happening with the Aceton Field BO power, but at least Cryptic has finally responded about that saying a fix is in the pipeline headed for us.

That's a gamebreaker right there because at least 70% of the BOs have some form of Aceton field, and therefore an "empty" power slot that you cannot use or train over.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-10-2010, 09:23 AM
They probably have fixes for some of these things ready to go, but which would you prefer:

You're playing, and they announce they're bringing the servers down, the servers come down for 15 minutes, and when you get back you can get your ToS skirts. Then, 2 hours later, they bring the servers down again for 15 minutes, and when it comes back you can give your bridge crew WoK uniforms. Then, 2 hours after that they bring the servers down AGAIN for 15 minutes, and when it comes back aceton fields are working. Then 2 hours after that...

Or They announce that the next day they'll be bringing the servers down for several hours. You go through the shakes while the game's down, and keep yourself sane watching Star Trek DVDs, then when it comes back up, most of the broken things are fixed adn you can just back into the game uninterrupted.

It's been a week since they patched, and that last one was a bit of an emergency patch to deal with the Klingons cloaking K7. Give them some time and they'll get it sorted out.