Lt. Commander
# 11
02-15-2010, 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azmoden View Post
so ya... as a fed i have the option of dying over and over in space so i can do "pvp" or if we try to win and we start to even the score.... score just went upto 6/6 uhoh... the whole Klingon team runs away and stealth's in order to grief us now that they can't win... 15minutes later nope... their not coming out... they know they lost to this team... so you sons a *****es... can't even take 1 loss? the whole team stealths and runs away? and then you have the audacity to talk about l2p? this is not the first time either... you turn a space game around 1 out of 20 times and the sons a *****es run away and stealth for 40minutes if need be to teach you a lesson... you don't beat us *****... so i just warp out and queue to LOOSE in another battleground... THANKS CRYPTIC maybe i should join the griefing party and spam l2p all over the forums? eeeh ahahaha l2p ehehehe cloak run away and go take a ****ing **** ..... ya
go ahead punish me i've been bad
Heh. I was in that match, if it's the one you ranted in zone chat once or twice. Just so you know, we won shortly after you left, a grand total of around 15 min match. And thats with 2 klingons... I don't know... working on their death missions or something, refusing to team, and launching uncloaked, and unfiring into the middle of the feds (while they were still assembled and locate-able by their original spawn gate). I've seen one of them do it on several maps in a row, "Kant"? or something (Tier 3). Pretty annoying. Humorously, we won each time time, The 3 klingons who were actually playing got a bit side tracked fighting 2 feds that spiralled off alone upward out of sight. Even though they got assembled again more in the usual plane of the map, they never really got into things, it was like 15/9 or something. It was kind of funny that you ranted while we were all uncloaked, and fighting, with you being the only fed that I never actually saw anywhere near his team.

And for the record, I'm /not/ a good PvPer But my BoP is fun.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-15-2010, 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoa-jin View Post
But then they might have to leave the security of the ball in order to better spread out search resources....but then they'd have to be open to losing the match.

But c'mon, they dont want to lose, they dont want to die...instead, find away to force the Klingons out instead.
No, they don't actually.

You can move the ball and have people stay together while the sci guys range.

Shake the KDF out of their expectation and you're on the offensive. The KDF assumes they pick the fight. Change that and you remove their obvious strategy.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-15-2010, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
No, they don't actually.

Shake the KDF out of their expectation and you're on the offensive. The KDF assumes they pick the fight. Change that and you remove their obvious strategy.
The resulting furballs of on your heels Oh lord they know what they are doing ...time to focus ...

Are fun!
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-15-2010, 12:45 AM
In a pvp game like this 15 minutes is absurd... But was it really 15 minutes?

I agree on timers... But time should still give both sides the feeling that they do not need to rush.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-15-2010, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
No, they don't actually.

The Art of War is a beautiful thing.