Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 71
02-15-2010, 05:07 AM
I can guess his main grief is that they were cloaked for about 15mins or so he says.. Us BoK members try to be nice towards our fellow Fleet Members. The fact that you admit someone you couldnt get name of cause they left or as per usual on the Kling side, gets DC'd or force booted to login.

We tend to wait for them to come back online then continue our fight unless we are facing a force that is swept away easy. If our strats dont work and our targets need changin we chat about it and work something out. So someone gettin DC'd and main encounters going a little sour on their behalf means probably some quiet time b4 they attack again.

Feds cant stand the long times between attacks and long time have QQ'd about it. Suck it up like we are always told to do so with anything we QQ about.
Lt. Commander
# 72
02-15-2010, 05:42 AM
Hello,

Im a -BoK- member and I cant tell you that stuff like spawn camping ect isn't are way.. and if ppl use tactics the fleet leader thinks isnt cool they are told this prob isnt the fleet for you..

griefing on time , there is just to many things that could have happen here to even answer on this really, we have lots of married couples, room mates , ect who play .. could have been real life thing come up .. instead of comming here and saying something like , hey man I notice you all went afk in battle last night hope everything is ok at home .. you come here and bash a whole fleet ??

Bad taste my friend..

you could have went to -BoK- website and made post , but come here and slam a fleet ..

I will not toss myself to the fedball and just die to make a fed happy.. I will make them fight for there win , and every -BoK- (im pretty sure )will do the same.. If they dont there told this isnt the fleet for you..
But on the same hand I will not just sit there and not do anythign either..

I can see where Feds are comming from , they have LONG Q times and want to get in and get out as soon as they can..

this is a lesson , never Q up for a cracked , or solar unless you sure you have a science dude who can scan or run if full aux to find these guys and YES science ships can find cloaks up to 11k-13k out ..

Thereis a button on your map that lets you LEAVE the match any time you want .. ANYTIME you want.. so if you sat there and wasted YOUR own time and then want to come and ***** about it i feel nothing for you..

we have ppl zone into 40+ matches and see are premade and bail all the time .. because they know we
will give them good fight, also we have premades looking for us , who come in and stomp us, man those are great fights..

But when it comes right down to it ,

YOU CAN LEAVE WHEN EVER YOU WANT

AssimUlated'Smurf
I.K.S. Smurf'Zerg
Lt. Commander
# 73
02-15-2010, 06:14 AM
BoK members doing time griefing = lame

Posting names on the forum = equally lame

Whole thread = pointless
Lt. Commander
# 74
02-15-2010, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysRemember
I'm not BoK.

I'm actually pretty sure BoK people hate me.

But I will say this: You are a whiner and need to go cry elsewhere.

If you don't like losing, then maybe you shouldn't PVP. Regardless of how much skill or lack there of the BOK people may or may not have had, the bottom line is you're just sad in the pants because you wanted to win and couldn't get it.

You made the right call to leave the game if you weren't enjoying it even though you are probably exaggerating about the game length as that is what all whiners do, but coming to the forums to QQ about it was a bad move. Aside from venting your angst to feel better, what exactly do you hope to accomplish? You want BoK to disband? You want them to kick those 5 members just because some whiner posted their names on the forum? What exactly do you want other than attention and sympathy?

You'll get over your little tantrum then it'll be all over, I recommend you just go take a little nap and have some juice. If PVP makes you so angry, you should really stick to PVE.
I did hate you at first but not now,actually I don't hate you at all. I may have included you in my recruitment video. I'm guessing from your sig you understand what we were trying to say all those months...or maybe you have a diff reason for disliking the game then us. Either way ...be rest assured I really don't hate you and its very hard for me to hate ppl for long periods of time . Plus you have huskys in your avator, epic win right there. Anyway ...if you want to talk feel free to PM me ....

Lt. Commander
# 75
02-15-2010, 06:19 AM
why is this thread still not locked
Lt. Commander
# 76
02-15-2010, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scifiwiccan View Post
I will not toss myself to the fedball and just die to make a fed happy.. I will make them fight for there win , and every -BoK- (im pretty sure )will do the same.. If they dont there told this isnt the fleet for you..
But on the same hand I will not just sit there and not do anythign either..

we have ppl zone into 40+ matches and see are premade and bail all the time .. because they know we
will give them good fight, also we have premades looking for us , who come in and stomp us, man those are great fights..
You say you make them fight for the win, but apparently that sentiment isn't held for all of your fleet. Forcing people to leave because you sat far away cloaked for 15 minutes is a pretty cheap tactic no matter how you look at it. It keeps both sides from getting any points for the battle and doesn't prove anything except you are unwilling to take a loss here and there. Most feds will stay for that long because like you said, ques are long and they need pvp points just as much as you do. They simply expect you to feel the same way and want to actually finish each PVP match you go into which apparently isn't the case with some of you. Sometimes griefing takes precedence over character development, right?

Premades bail on you all the time, huh? Is that because they are worried about the death penalty, or their coveted PVP stats, or maybe they are worried they won't get medals if they lose to your amazing team? No... there are no PVP stats, death penalties, and weird... they get points win or lose. I doubt they have ANY reason to bail unless you force them to by not engaging in a fight with them which judging from this thread, seems likely.
Lt. Commander
# 77
02-15-2010, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgelo View Post
more Feds QQing, what else is new
The fact that you would even write that here is sad. Did you even read the full post? Lastly do you even know who made the post?

Note: He's a Klingon BG
Lt. Commander
# 78
02-15-2010, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KutsusOG
Premades bail on you all the time, huh? Is that because they are worried about the death penalty, or their coveted PVP stats, or maybe they are worried they won't get medals if they lose to your amazing team? No... there are no PVP stats, death penalties, and weird... they get points win or lose. I doubt they have ANY reason to bail unless you force them to by not engaging in a fight with them which judging from this thread, seems likely.
No, when we roll over pugs 1-2 times at least a few of them leave out of frustration ignoring the fact the fact that if they stayed they would still get skill points. It doesn't make sense but people do it fairly regularly. Scifi isn't try to stroke his ego, if he says it then it is true.

This is an isolated incident that the OP decided to blow way out of proportion. He wanted to besmirch BoK and stroke his own ego at the same time. I doubt this is a common strategy by this group and you are blowing the time they sat cloaked way out of proportion to try to make your point. They were probably just sitting in cloak figuring out what they should do. It is doubtful they were just waiting you guys out so someone should leave. Sometimes people do things you don't like, get over it or ask Cryptic to change specific things instead of just crying about it.

Also as another poster pointed out it's possible one of them just got disconnected mid-match and they waited for him to get back.
Lt. Commander
# 79
02-15-2010, 06:52 AM
This whole issue is actualy games fault, because if there was a frakking timer, nothing of this would have happened.
Lt. Commander
# 80
02-15-2010, 06:54 AM
Interesting post. The OP claims a lot based on a sense of what? Tactics? No. Winning? Certainly not. Then what? Hm. Oh, wait, I know! Chivalry! Ethics! Yeah, no, sorry, dude, this is war. If you want to stand there and make moral claims to the world, please do, but can you do it maybe about 20k km from your fedball? Then I can knife ya in the back while you're filling your lungs for the next raging tirade.
Closed Thread