Lt. Commander
Hi there, for some reason my throttle bind vanished and i cant get it working again. It was

/bind wheelplus "throttleadjust .125"
/bind wheelminus "throttleadjust -.125"

this stoped working for some reason, some time in the last week, (last time i played was about 4 days ago or soo)

also, when i try to make a bind in my key binds selection and i click on the part, highlight to make the bind, every time it has Shift+ already there.. I cant for the life of me figure out how to get shift cleared outta that.

any one have any clue? Its hard to fly a ship with no throttle settings, and moving the slider with my mouse is a pain the rear. I really wanna get my mouse wheel working again, and keyboard with out shift on everything
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-19-2010, 06:18 AM
anyone have any clue how to get my stuff working again?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-19-2010, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazerLight
Hi there, for some reason my throttle bind vanished and i cant get it working again. It was

/bind wheelplus "throttleadjust .125"
/bind wheelminus "throttleadjust -.125"

this stoped working for some reason, some time in the last week, (last time i played was about 4 days ago or soo)

also, when i try to make a bind in my key binds selection and i click on the part, highlight to make the bind, every time it has Shift+ already there.. I cant for the life of me figure out how to get shift cleared outta that.

any one have any clue? Its hard to fly a ship with no throttle settings, and moving the slider with my mouse is a pain the rear. I really wanna get my mouse wheel working again, and keyboard with out shift on everything
Not sure why they're not working...but try saving your favorite keybinds into a file, say, "defaults.txt" with contents like the following:

wheelplus "throttleadjust .125"
wheelminus "throttleadjust -.125"

you would then load them by typing

/bind_load_file defaults.txt

I use this one too:

1+alt "TrayExecByTray 2 0$$throttleadjust 1.0$$GenButtonClick PowerLevel_Preset_2$$say RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!"

(That binds the extra command for "Full throttle" and the power preset for full engine power to the tray slot in which I then put Evasive maneuvers (Alt-1) for a "Run away!" button.