Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Lost all ship items
02-15-2010, 12:11 AM
2 days ago I leveled to Captain and got a new ship. I transfered all my items from the old to the new ship.
Then I beamed out of Starbase 1. I looked again on my ship status and all items I put on was gone. It was replaced by the original items the ship came with. I filed a ticket on this 2 days ago, but not yet got any reply from Cryptic support. How long will it the Cryptic support to help meg get my items back ? This stops me playing the game. I dont want to make an alt and start all over again.

Have others hade this issue ? How long did it take you to get help ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-15-2010, 12:25 AM
It sounds like this is the same issue as you are having.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=101677
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-15-2010, 05:36 AM
this is day 15 for me, still no engine replacement, and no word from cryptic on when this bug is going to be fixed
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-15-2010, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illililili
this is day 15 for me, still no engine replacement, and no word from cryptic on when this bug is going to be fixed

They have to track down the cause of the bug first, then fix it so it doesnt interfere with any systems. It could be a simple database error, it could be relating to 4 or 5 different systems, so when the meet at the same point ( character sheet), something unexpected happens. It could even be a pure lag related bug. It takes time to find the bug, replicate it, fix it, push it to QA, make any fixes QA says to make, then back to QA, then to live.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-15-2010, 11:35 AM
I know it can take some time to fix this bug, but a for the time being a GM should be able to give back my items for now until they fix the bug, so I can start playing again. This happen to me ones in DDO, and the GM was able to give back the item I lost the same day.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-17-2010, 04:56 AM
Day 4 of no gameplay... no reply from Cryptic, how hard can it be just to give all my lost items back? If it where only one item I lost I would still be able to play, but not when ALL my items go missing.