Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
i don't know why this is happening but i've done the patrol beytan go to beytan V mission 5 times now completeing the mission and after the mission being completed it does not reward me with skill points or anything. it just says mission is complete do you want to depart system? i do so and the diplomatic beytan V mission is still showing in mission journal as being active and not completed. it's very strange that this is happening now when i have had no problems with doing this mission on my other 2 characters. any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-15-2010, 01:24 AM
had the same issue. Have been in a group. When trying the mission solo after a server restart it worked.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-15-2010, 01:48 AM
made that mission five times in a row. 6th time i answered "wrong" at the last question, and... voila, mission done. so... at last question, the answer is NO ! i hope ull be ok.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by docburlac
made that mission five times in a row. 6th time i answered "wrong" at the last question, and... voila, mission done. so... at last question, the answer is NO ! i hope ull be ok.
Answering 'NO' at the last question regarding the Orion Raiders is wrong. Brian says 'You need to learn more about our people here, Lieutenant. Please Try Again.'

The answer should be 'Yes'. But the mission still doesn't clear after that. I depart the system as instructed and when the the system map shows up, it still says that I have the 'Patrol Beytan System' to do.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-19-2010, 09:44 AM
I have given up trying to finish this mission, I have done it over 10 times and it has not updated.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-19-2010, 11:03 AM
I tried it again after a week on a new character and it still isn't working. It is kinda sad it is still broken. It is one of the first newbie quest you get after the tutorial.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-19-2010, 11:03 AM
Same as the rest. Seven times completed; seven times no credit. Both solo and with a group.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-19-2010, 11:31 AM
Investigating this -

For the people who are saying the mission does not complete - Did you answer all the questions properly? and if so did you contact Admiral Quinn once you return to sector space to turn in the mission?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-19-2010, 12:23 PM
dstahl - I'm having this problem also.

And yes. I answered all the questions correctly and tried to contact Admiral Quinn. Tried 3 times. Twice in a pickup group and once alone.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-19-2010, 12:53 PM
... just to be sure, are you guys certain you didn't accidently go to Reytan instead of Beytan?

made that mistake myself once, I'm embarrased to admit.