Lt. Commander
Hey all,

Any ideas why steam isn't selling this game? I purchased it about 4 or more hours ago and Steam is continually stating that its processing payment. I have done the usual including contacting steam support via their only online method to no avail.

* I have restarted steam & PC
* I have no payment receipt however it displays in "My Games"
* Checked my bank and said their is no issues with my Credit Card

Is anyone else having these issues?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-15-2010, 02:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookipron
Hey all,

Any ideas why steam isn't selling this game? I purchased it about 4 or more hours ago and Steam is continually stating that its processing payment. I have done the usual including contacting steam support via their only online method to no avail.

* I have restarted steam & PC
* I have no payment receipt however it displays in "My Games"
* Checked my bank and said their is no issues with my Credit Card

Is anyone else having these issues?
You should have checked the Steam forum for ST:O. Many people have had this issue, including myself. I bought the Deluxe edition at around 8:30am last week and I didn't get a key until 4pm. The money was earmarked out of my bank account almost straight away so I started panicking. Then I checked the Steam forums and found out about others having the problem. I think the issue is the keys; Steam are running out of them/have run out of them and are having to get them direct from Cryptic, thus it takes time.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-15-2010, 03:42 AM
ahh many thanks, good to know about Steam. Will wait till tomorrow and see how it goes.

Steam is incredibly horrid to navigate. Didnt even know they had one.