Lt. Commander
# 1 The Troof
02-15-2010, 03:39 AM
So I had been playing WoW for quite a while as well as LOTRO. I decided one day to move over to LOTRO for a while then one day I came back to my WoW account. Well I couldnt log in i was like hmmm I wonder what happened. So I went to our guild website and looked at the gear on my character and it had been upgraded. I was like nice. So I went to my other 5 80's and checked their gear and some of it had been upgraded as well. SO I had been hacked. I decided what the heck Ill let the guy play the game for right now since apparently he cant afford his own. So I continue on in the land of Eriador and Moria while watching this fellas progress over about a week. Then I get an email from him saying that he was playing my account and that he is not giving me back my account so I giggled a little bit and logged on my other account brought up a ticket about how this hacker has my account and I can verify the details of the account all the while over a 2 day period of doing instances and enjoying this young mans company. Then one day he comes into my guild chat saying how he may not be back because he is getting into some trouble. I asked what kind of trouble and he said that he took his brothers account and afraid that he found out it was him. Soooooooooo I pulled up my trusty phone to call my ******** of a brother and yes we had words LOL.

Moral of the story:
Even your own bro will screw ya for a female orc..........
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-15-2010, 03:50 AM
Cool story bro.

What does this have to do with STO general gameplay?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-15-2010, 03:53 AM
Ya know, it might not have anything to do with STO, but it was entertaining! <LOL>
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-15-2010, 03:55 AM
Everything for one my bro is a borg so I had all rights to eliminate him but I was in the Alpha Centauri Quadrant when I found out. So when I landed on Starbase 24 knowing he snuck on I had to scan to find his holy borg forbidden ass to shove a tribble in his targ ass. See lots to do with STO
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-15-2010, 03:56 AM
Actually I was quite ****ed and thought I did get hacked but should have known it was my teabag of a brother just wanting to play a level 80 toon.