Lt. Commander
# 11
02-15-2010, 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lithgow View Post
Why do people always do things like this? Honestly, no one cares if you cancel, really.
because they think they are important.... :p
Lt. Commander
# 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubsST View Post
im doing the same cubed...

but ill be interested to see how many you get insulting you for this post.... look for who they are, then make a mental note to see there posts in future...
Just curious... If you're quitting, then why would you care to take note of the people who mock him when reading posts here in the future? I mean why bother reading posts here at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VGer View Post
Thanks for letting us know!

Really! What you do with your personal life is very interesting!

I see that you've been part of this community since Jan of 2010!

A seasoned veteran no doubt!

I'm sure you have many comrades on this board who wish you could stay and continue to be a cornerstone of this community!

lol.
How does it feel to play a game so boring that you have to log on the forums for it to mock people who are quitting just to give yourself something to do? Does it make you feel like a big man to post sarcastically on every "im leaving" thread?

What are you aiming for anyway? Do you hope they'll read it and get angry at you? Hope they'll take away some important life lesson that you enlightened them with? Trying to get attention and be on a "side" of something just for the sake of wanting people to agree with you because you jumped on their band wagon?

I feel it's the latter. You want attention as bad as the OP does, your post is equally as useless and space wasting as his. So how are you any better? Oh thats right, because only your opinion matters and should be shared publically, gotcha.
Lt. Commander
# 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmcubed
There are countless #'s of posts about how the game isn't finished etc.

So, I just wanted to say buh bye~

Ill probably keep informed.. see if the game direction goes anywhere~

Later everyone~
So you're quitting because people express their opinions?

You really should send me your stuff, I'm not being a sarcastic jerk. I can always use some in game credits.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-15-2010, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysRemember
Just curious... If you're quitting, then why would you care to take note of the people who mock him when reading posts here in the future? I mean why bother reading posts here at all?

How does it feel to play a game so boring that you have to log on the forums for it to mock people who are quitting just to give yourself something to do? Does it make you feel like a big man to post sarcastically on every "im leaving" thread?

What are you aiming for anyway? Do you hope they'll read it and get angry at you? Hope they'll take away some important life lesson that you enlightened them with? Trying to get attention and be on a "side" of something just for the sake of wanting people to agree with you because you jumped on their band wagon?

I feel it's the latter. You want attention as bad as the OP does, your post is equally as useless and space wasting as his. So how are you any better? Oh thats right, because only your opinion matters and should be shared publically, gotcha.
Because it takes SO long to make a post telling you lot how utterly childish you're being, man, my whole day is shot now!

Use that logic on yourself, champ. Read your lame little signature out loud, then think about why you're still here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysRemember
Why do people always post things like this? Honestly, no one cares that you don't care that they cancel, really.
*yawn*
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-15-2010, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Why do people always do things like this? Honestly, no one cares if you cancel, really.
Why do people always post things like this? Honestly, no one cares that you don't care that they cancel, really.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-15-2010, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Cryptic does... and so should you if you want STO to succeed.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...0&postcount=46
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-15-2010, 04:02 AM
screw u guys he has a point...
kill 4 enemies...
scan 4 computers
scan 4 chunks of junk
always the same cookie cutter stuff ... like it now? youll get bored in a few months which for an mmo is nothing

and you guys defend this crap?

please.... just stfu

if you like it fine... but this is the most sub par mmo ive ever played... and ive played almost all of them...

defending it is just saying make more like this and we will pay....................................
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-15-2010, 04:03 AM
Goodbye!

Hope you find fun in a different game!
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-15-2010, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drussaxe View Post
screw u guys he has a point...
kill 4 enemies...
scan 4 computers
scan 4 chunks of junk
always the same cookie cutter stuff ... like it now? youll get bored in a few months which for an mmo is nothing

and you guys defend this crap?

please.... just stfu

if you like it fine... but this is the most sub par mmo ive ever played... and ive played almost all of them...

defending it is just saying make more like this and we will pay....................................
Why do you care what other people like? I guess you people should spend more time researching a game before you spend money, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn3d

I didn't see a nice goodbye, I saw a petulant child sucking his thumb and throwing a tantrum.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-15-2010, 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn3d

Wanna know the awesome thing? There's an exit poll when you cancel.
Closed Thread