Lt. Commander
# 21
02-15-2010, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lithgow View Post
Why do you care what other people like? I guess you people should spend more time researching a game before you spend money, eh?

I didn't see a nice goodbye, I saw a petulant child sucking his thumb and throwing a tantrum.
hey guess what alot of us were hoping that as mega star trek fans we would finally get a game as good as star trek... but you know what... id never thought id say this but star wars galaxies is head and shoulders above this.... and im still playing it atm but with about 80 hours in theres nothing left and its boring, its been boring since lt com tbh....

i really wish it wasnt... but it is.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-15-2010, 03:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drussaxe View Post
hey guess what alot of us were hoping that as mega star trek fans we would finally get a game as good as star trek... but you know what... id never thought id say this but star wars galaxies is head and shoulders above this.... and im still playing it atm but with about 80 hours in theres nothing left and its boring, its been boring since lt com tbh....

i really wish it wasnt... but it is.
Ah, glad you think so. I'm every bit as entitled to voice my opinion here as you, and I think the game is smashing, worth every cent...
Lt. Commander
# 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreyarH View Post
Wanna know the awesome thing? There's an exit poll when you cancel.
lol thats what i call too little too late ahahha
Lt. Commander
# 24
Quote:

Use that logic on yourself, champ. Read your lame little signature out loud, then think about why you're still here.

*yawn*
Oh boy, I do so love condescending nicknames from strangers on the internet who like to think they know something! And please don't make anymore forum emotes at me, i'm not sure my tender psyche could take it, after all it is so much more damaging and effective than an actual retort to simply dismiss someone with a condescending tone and an emote. I am crushed.

But since you're curious, i'll tell you why i'm still here, "sport". It's because this is the time I normally allot to playing games. And well, you see, I only bought STO because I was tired of all the other ones I have and wanted to do something new. But you see, "slugger", this game is so shallow, poorly designed, and short, that I was able to already complete all the content in it while still working for a living and even taking time out to take my sick niece to the zoo and going to see the Wolfman at the movies with friends as well as a number of other things that "life" consists of and yet i'm already out of content.

So you see, "slick", I have nothing else to do at this very moment in time since this game was an utter disappointment except read the forums and empathize with the other poor souls who spent money on this abomination and then to mock the hypocrites like yourself for posting equally useless rubbish about them for no other reason than because you disagree. But being a hypocrite like you is fun. I'll be here until I find something more entertaining to do with my gaming time, but right now people like you make it entirely too enjoyable because you get riled up so easily.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-15-2010, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysRemember
Oh boy, I do so love condescending nicknames from strangers on the internet who like to think they know something! And please don't make anymore forum emotes at me, i'm not sure my tender psyche could take it, after all it is so much more damaging and effective than an actual retort to simply dismiss someone with a condescending tone and an emote. I am crushed.

But since you're curious, i'll tell you why i'm still here, "sport". It's because this is the time I normally allot to playing games. And well, you see, I only bought STO because I was tired of all the other ones I have and wanted to do something new. But you see, "slugger", this game is so shallow, poorly designed, and short, that I was able to already complete all the content in it while still working for a living and even taking time out to take my sick niece to the zoo and going to see the Wolfman at the movies with friends as well as a number of other things that "life" consists of and yet i'm already out of content.

So you see, "slick", I have nothing else to do at this very moment in time since this game was an utter disappointment except read the forums and empathize with the other poor souls who spent money on this abomination and then to mock the hypocrites like yourself for posting equally useless rubbish about them for no other reason than because you disagree. But being a hypocrite like you is fun. I'll be here until I find something more entertaining to do with my gaming time, but right now people like you make it entirely too enjoyable because you get riled up so easily.
TL, DR.
(I did see the usual tired old warhorses you malcontents always beat to death, wow, you work for a living??? WHAT A CONCEPT, CONGRATS DUDE, SERIOUSLY!

(Also, riled up? Are you kidding? You people are absolutely hilarious, seriously. I mean look at that ridiculous signature, yet YOU'RE STILL HERE, whining and complaining, it's absolutely mind boggling.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-15-2010, 03:15 AM
Quote:
Ah, glad you think so. I'm every bit as entitled to voice my opinion here as you, and I think the game is smashing, worth every cent...
hey man enjoy it!! More games we play more critical we get... I still have my atari 2600... guess ive been at this too long, my granson plays with it now
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-15-2010, 03:16 AM
Quote:
I didn't see a nice goodbye, I saw a petulant child sucking his thumb and throwing a tantrum.

???

You call this...

Quote:
There are countless #'s of posts about how the game isn't finished etc.

So, I just wanted to say buh bye~

Ill probably keep informed.. see if the game direction goes anywhere~

Later everyone~
Throwing a Tantrum???

Really? I hope for your petty sake that you never have children because you certainly couldn't handle it.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-15-2010, 03:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drussaxe View Post
hey man enjoy it!! More games we play more critical we get... I still have my atari 2600... guess ive been at this too long, my grand son plays with it now
I've been at it since the 2600 days as well. I just honestly don't see what moaning constantly on here is doing for anyone, other than clogging up the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysRemember
???

You call this...

Throwing a Tantrum???

Really? I hope for your petty sake that you never have children because you certainly couldn't handle it.
GJ, champ. I have a 10 year old daughter, I'm sure she'll get a kick out of reading your posts, she likes to laugh at malcontents as well!
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-15-2010, 03:18 AM
Everyone is a special snowflake.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-15-2010, 03:21 AM
Quote:
I've been at it since the 2600 days as well. I just honestly don't see what moaning constantly on here is doing for anyone, other than clogging up the forum.

GJ, champ. I have a 10 year old daughter, I'm sure she'll get a kick out of reading your posts, she likes to laugh at malcontents as well!
it lets atari know we expect more... even if your satisfied those of us that are not help you guys that like it, we raise the quality bar by complaining and you guys benefit from it over the long term (if there is a long term here....) so you should silently support us complainers
Closed Thread