Lt. Commander
Is it just me, or is it overly messy picking out skills for your bridge officers at the Power Store? I mean, it's not like I'm using it constantly or anything, but the fact that it's a mess sort of ensures that I don't.

Simple ideas to make it more user-friendly:

1) Allow it to be searchable
2) Divide it into ground vs. space abilities
3) Divide it by Science / Tactical / Engineering abilities
4) Make it more descriptive (the current tooltips are sort of vague)

Really, if you could just make the interface the same as the Exchange, it'd be just so much more useful. As-is, it's more work than its worth -- I typically just skim through my acquired but not active boff candidates for powers, unless I'm looking for something specific, and well... then I'm at the power store for an hour deciphering descriptions.

Anyways, loving the game, but this is just a sore spot
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2010, 06:30 PM
Wow! So I'm the only one, eh? Well, if that's the case I'll only bump this 7 or 8 more times ;P
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2010, 06:45 PM
Totally agree, just couldn't be bothered to post a thread. Having to hover over each skill to see what class / ground or space it is, is really annoying and unclear at times.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2010, 06:51 PM
damn straight, its horrible. i dunno if its just me but when i click a skill it actually throws my scroll-position in the list up like 2 pages.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-16-2010, 06:52 PM
Agree completely.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-16-2010, 06:55 PM
omg yes, at first I was so lost when trying to find which powers went to who.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-16-2010, 06:57 PM
yes.. there is room for improvement there. also the exchange could use more filters (price range, etc)..

and.. uhm.. there was something else I thought of today, but cant remember what it was.. doh.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-16-2010, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bheduwa
yes.. there is room for improvement there. also the exchange could use more filters (price range, etc)..

and.. uhm.. there was something else I thought of today, but cant remember what it was.. doh.
Yeah, pricing in the Exchange is another one I was thinking about earlier today as well. Good call!

But anyways, yeah, I can't imagine the front-end to pull up boff poweres/descriptions would be all too different than the one they use for the Exchange -- I'd imagine this could be implemented with just a little time.