Rihannsu
# 1 How soon until next challage?
09-16-2014, 11:38 AM
I'm new to the Foundry scene, waiting on Delta to finish my first publishable one. Any way, my question is How soon until the next Foundry Challenge prompt, or if it's already been posted some where, where can i find it?
A Trill, a Gorn, a Jem'Hadar, Bejoran and a Voth walk into a bar, and the Bartender asks "What is this a Joke?"
"Nope, just my away team" the trill replies before ordering a round for the bar.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
09-16-2014, 12:44 PM
We're about a month away from the release of Delta Rising. When this launches, it's almost guaranteed to bring with it downtime for the Foundry. If the next challenge began now, we're have to deal with the Foundry shutting down just as we got near the deadline.

@greendragoon
Rihannsu
# 3
09-16-2014, 02:24 PM
Had a feeling that was the case but wanted to check. Maybe to pass the time I'll take a stab at the past prompts for fun.
A Trill, a Gorn, a Jem'Hadar, Bejoran and a Voth walk into a bar, and the Bartender asks "What is this a Joke?"
"Nope, just my away team" the trill replies before ordering a round for the bar.
Career Officer
# 4
09-16-2014, 02:50 PM
I know from a reliable source that the next challenge will be "what are the Talaxians like in the mirror universe". Stay tuned...
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
09-16-2014, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by odyssey47 View Post
I know from a reliable source that the next challenge will be "what are the Talaxians like in the mirror universe". Stay tuned...
Extinct.
Empire Veteran
# 6
09-16-2014, 06:17 PM
I honestly hope one does not come out for a while..We need focus put on getting the foundry back to a normal schedule.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Rihannsu
# 7
09-17-2014, 07:07 AM
I'm expecting one to coincide with DR's release.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
09-17-2014, 08:49 AM
Keep in mind there will likely be some downtime in October after the DR release.

However, right after that would be a great time for a Delta Quadrant mission challenge, since I assume we'll get access to a lot of the new combat mobs and ships.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Rihannsu
# 9
09-17-2014, 09:07 AM
Q Damnit! Been on Tribble and I need to rethink the mission I was working on. Cause Crytic pretty much just did everything i'd planned.