Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-15-2010, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willcutus View Post
Jam Targeting Sensors only works on one target and it keeps that target from being able to shoot you for X seconds.

The ability this thread is about is Scramble Sensors, which is an AoE confuse.
I think he was saying that the Bridge Officer Trainer offers both "Jam Sensors" and "Jam Targeting Sensors," where the former is the ability you just described and the latter is a mis-named "Scramble Sensors." A bit of searching on the forums seems to confirm that.

And yes, Scramble Sensors was my favorite skill during Open Beta. I need to train one of my science officers in it as soon as I get a lieutenant science seat.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-15-2010, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Jam Targeting Sensors only works on one target and it keeps that target from being able to shoot you for X seconds.

You're thinking "Jam Sensors", which is the placate. "Scrambe Sensors" is the actual hotkey skill you get from training a BO in "Jam Targeting Sensors"
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-15-2010, 11:32 AM
Quote:

No he's right... Not sure about the exact name, but it is one of the small handful of misnamed skills at the vendor. It is not called scramble sensors at the vendor. I