Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet permissions
02-15-2010, 09:14 AM
Is there a way to give specific permissions to each rank at the moment it is either allowing it for all ranks or none of the ranks, ie Rank 6 permission to kick but Rank 5 not able to....

thanks in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-15-2010, 09:33 AM
there is a display bug.. select the fleet rank, switch to a differant tab, then switch back to the 'settings' tab and you'll see the correct permissions that are set for that rank..

basically every time you select a new rank to modify permissions on, click to a differant tab in the fleet window, then back to 'settings'
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-15-2010, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valvalis
Is there a way to give specific permissions to each rank at the moment it is either allowing it for all ranks or none of the ranks, ie Rank 6 permission to kick but Rank 5 not able to....

thanks in advance.
yes there is....

rank permissions....

open ya fleet settings screen, click on rank 6 and set your permissions how you want them, click on rank 5 (ignore the fact the permissions seem to have also appeared on the rank 5 for now), click the roaster tab, then click back on the settings tab, you should now be looking at the rank 5 permissions which should be how they originally were, set permissions for rank 5, click rank 4 tab, then click roster, then back to settings and so on for the rest of the ranks...

you can check the settins have taken effect by clicking on the rank you wanna check, click roster then back to settings...

I hope this makes sense if not mail me and ill try to speak to you ingame and talk you thro it...

Fleet vault permissions...

the deposits+withdrawl checks work (these stop people depositing and withdrawing items, there is still no fix to stop anyone withdrawing energy credits tho.... and trust me i have spent hours trying to force them to work...

Cryptic have said they will fix the vault permissions for withdrawing energy credits, but to be honest i have little faith in this happening anytime soon, our fleet members all message me before depositing energy credits so i can shoot back to sb1 and withdraw them straight away, if you have a large fleet ask your members to only deposit larger amounts, 50k -100k for example, it will save alot of running back and fourth..

Note: also the different rank vault permissions do work too, so you can set it that the new recruit rank cant withdraw items but the next 1 up can & so on...

Good luck....
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-15-2010, 10:12 AM
Thanks for the info