Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hi Authors and Reviewers,

The time has come once again to seek out your mission suggestions for the Spotlight on the Foundry.

If you have any you'd like to suggest, especially KDF missions, please don't reply to this thread, but send me a forum PM, in-game mail, Tweet, Twitter DM etc. with the missions you'd like to suggest we review and consider for the Spotlight.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lieutenant
# 2 Suggestions
08-25-2014, 09:01 AM
Hello,

I will be lookin up Naguls List (or similar) and I am also doing live stream reviews now:

http://www.twitch.tv/cdr_zeta

I cant believe no one is even streaming STO like they used to - they are all level 50's and burnt out.

Well the Foundry is a place for people to create stuff; some of which I saw last nite even tho very simple gave an idea that to me was very impressive - that of creating an immersive landscape outdoors with what I thought was an indoor room - I think I was mistaken now that I think of it, but it is things like this that spark my own imagination, and in my opinion is what STO really needs.

There may be things you see and do here that wont show up in regular missions; I really dont know I am only half way thru season one and the Klingons LOL. (I been a member since 2007)

Another thing while I am at it I guess you dont get any drops from 'mobs' (lol) in Foundry missions and barely any XP? This is to keep people from exploiting I imagine.

Is there any way to boost Spotlight missions to include drops etc and increased XP for multi-mission scenarios etc? We want to add sounds and music ...

If STO is to go anywhere this is our only hope - in the words of a famous , err, Star Wars char whom the name of which slips me at the moment.

Cmdr Zeta