Lt. Commander
# 1 The Cage Escaped
02-15-2010, 02:46 PM
Sorry if this has already been answered but I searched the forums and nothing turned up. With that being said, does anyone know where the last hostage is? I found the hologram one and the four in the cave. Much appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-25-2010, 01:03 PM
X2........
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-25-2010, 01:29 PM
There was the one out side, the holograms were all outside. ll the rest I thought were in the cave.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-25-2010, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencer8 View Post
There was the one out side, the holograms were all outside. ll the rest I thought were in the cave.
I am having the same issue
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-27-2010, 06:18 PM
Definitely think it's a bug, I reported it, will let you know if I get a response.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-27-2010, 06:47 PM
I think this mission is bugged as I could only get my away team to follow me a part of the way around this map,
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-27-2010, 06:52 PM
I defeated all the hunters on the entire map, so I quit

I reran the mission and I encountered the ambassador at the first firefight outside of the shields.

Apparently, the hunters can kill him and then you can't complete the mission
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-10-2010, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_NerdChieftain_o_HON3
I defeated all the hunters on the entire map, so I quit

I reran the mission and I encountered the ambassador at the first firefight outside of the shields.

Apparently, the hunters can kill him and then you can't complete the mission
Oh, go figure. Something in the beginning. My third bugged mission in STO today. Thanks Crptic. I backed you guys up being a casual trekkie. And, guess what. The no good nay sayers were right. STO DID come out too early. Too many missions are bugged. TOO man. I've opened 5 bugged mission reports in two days. Seriously? WTF? And the PvP Battles, frakkin' rediculous. I've got all of my debuffs/buffs active and I'm constantly getting killed by a single I.K.S. vessel, SEVEN levels BELOW me in one pass. Don't you think that's A LITTLE lopsided? I've had it. I'm going to bed. I'll be over it in the morning, UNTIL I realise that I have to do the whole mission over again just to get one last, lousy, stupid ass diplomat.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-11-2010, 08:42 PM
I had a different bug on this mission.

It was the second time I had done it, this time with an alt. First time since the patch. I landed fine with my team, fought off the frist group of hunters. I went to the transporter interface to go to the next zone, and my away team was sent elsewere. Okay, so my Sci Captain soloed the 5 hunters which was easy enough (with heals of course).

I still had no team, so I went back up to my ship, and started the mission over. So the same thing happened, no team on the second field. So I soloed them again, and went to the third zone, still no team, but somehow my aci BO was able to get the forcefield dropped. Cool. I ran around the map a bit, and tried to fight a small group of hunters solo, and my team finally finds me. So I guess they were trapped by another field. It was very odd.

The firat guy you need to find is on the path leading from the area were the field is dropped. Once you click on him, fight off the hunters, you have to interface with him again, he is one of the officers from the ship. I think you have to find one of the holograms, also on the same trail, after that the rest should be an optional mission. The last 5 are in the cave. It may be that you didn't interface with the guy after the hunters attack you.

Then again it could be a whole different bug, the missions seems to have some serious issues.
Lt. Commander
# 10 Cage cannot be escaped
07-18-2010, 10:26 AM
Hi,

I have the following problem: I reconfigured the holoemitters (it was strage, I can done it only nearby the hostage!), but I cannot free the hostages. There is no "F" function.

Somebody knows the solution?

Thanks,
Gábor