Ensign
# 11
08-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post

Thanks to everyone who came today, we had a great turn our in chat, and those luck winners will get their codes sent to them Monday afternoon!
~CaptainSmirk
How long does that usually take to get to the winners?

Been checking my Twitch mail since, and no code yet; I was the last (I believe) winner of the 5 for the Red Matter Capacitor, Kiryan42 on there.
Captain
# 12
08-13-2014, 02:39 PM
Ok, folks, it's now into Wednesday afternoon.

I know Delta Rising is keeping you guys busy, but if something is up with sending out the red matter capacitor codes, could you at least tell the five of us 'Yea, sorry, we need time" instead of just leaving us to sit and wait?
Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
What's my position?
That people should know what they're screaming about!
(paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
Ensign
# 13
08-13-2014, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamenriderzero1 View Post
Ok, folks, it's now into Wednesday afternoon.

I know Delta Rising is keeping you guys busy, but if something is up with sending out the red matter capacitor codes, could you at least tell the five of us 'Yea, sorry, we need time" instead of just leaving us to sit and wait?
Well, this, at least, makes me feel a tiny bit better...in so far as I'm not the only one...

CaptainSmirk, please update!
Empire Veteran
# 14
08-13-2014, 04:53 PM
Wow, they haven't even done the codes yet either?

They haven't posted the screenshots either.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 15
08-13-2014, 11:00 PM
I mean all I want is a message from them that they have not forgotten us.

It's only fair. I will wait, I just would prefer if they told me to wait instead of me not knowing.
Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
What's my position?
That people should know what they're screaming about!
(paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
Lieutenant
# 16 Nice !
08-22-2014, 06:43 PM
Hello,

I saw this video - brings me back to ideas I had a long time ago then I saw another video from a different user...so I decided what the heck lets go back to the foundry and see what I can do; now I am doing up Foundry videos and demos of sorts on twitch and even learning as I go.

I am up to the challange but it is a long road to stardom...take it slow and have patience as you do in anything and eventually you will be, in the words of Robin Williams, "Spectacular" may he R.I.P.

Cmdr Zeta...somewhere out there looking for his home...

Last edited by cmdrhawkeyez; 08-25-2014 at 09:26 AM.
Career Officer
# 17
08-24-2014, 11:06 PM
Just for the curiosity, I played this mission.

Storyline was rather bleh, seems like a copy and paste from Star Trek itself, so it didn't excite me. And seems the author went out of their way to add in things that didn't make any sense like the Picard and Riker manuverse, which wouldn't work.

Though I found the sun to been done rather creatively, and will give props for that. But the supernova was .........well felt like my computer was going to melt down due to the lag.

Personally, it would've made sense to trigger the gate to return home, then fire the torpedo into the sun before the shockwave arrived, obliterating the station and the gate. But that's me.
Lieutenant
# 18 My Continued Thoughts
08-25-2014, 09:34 AM
Hello,

Ya I see the posts saying some things havnt been recieved frm the video - I didnt see any complaints about people not getting their zen or did I miss that !

I think Foundry Event Live streams and winner Live stream promotions are great.

I myself am coming back to STO not to play the game but to work in the Foundry; I guess it too is in an Alpha state because I have no clue how their support works - I am gettin off track but I do see the lists of assets and things to do in the Foundry; afterall PWE have alot of MMOs on their plate and...well yes too STO is part of a franchise thing and should be honored as such.

I hope the Foundry does things the game itself cant - like having players being able to add their own sounds and music.

I dont see anyone live streaming STO hardly - wow okay well thats how that story goes - I am the only one streaming this morning (!) LOL but I am streaming Foundry review videos and Foundry stuff; it's just fun for me. You can find me on Twitch as cdr_zeta I cant probly post the link here; I cant wait til I can post new threads I been a member since 2007 and lost all my forum rank.

I saw one I played was really simple but the idea of making a planet from a room - I never would have thought of it. It is this typr of creativity that makes people feel good about themselves and we need to support and nurture these kinds of things.

Keep up the good work Capt Smirk and we are looking for to STO Friday nite streams !?

Cmdr Zeta

Last edited by cmdrhawkeyez; 08-25-2014 at 09:38 AM.