Captain
# 21
08-07-2014, 11:54 AM
Tier 5 ships will remain competitive. they have said that several dozen times.
Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
What's my position?
That people should know what they're screaming about!
(paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
Career Officer
# 22
08-07-2014, 11:55 AM
I'm not going to rant about how long it took you guys to finally post something about Delta Rising. Instead I'm going to simply ask, when are you going to tell us about what's going to happen to our Tier 5.x ships?
Starfleet Veteran
# 23
08-07-2014, 11:56 AM
I only have one question: can I join the Borg yet or am I going to have to wait another four years before that happens?

Seriously I would pay you $1,000 right now for a Borg character as part of a Borg faction. I have been asking since launch and you're now adding an update about the region of space where the Borg live. Where is the playable faction? O.O
Starfleet Veteran
# 24 Really?
08-07-2014, 11:57 AM
I like that they are going to up the level cap real soon, but...bad part is that they are going to make new ships for tier 6. Why? Why not upgrade the tier 5 ships to tier 6 and release a new like of a lower tier ships? What will happen to all the money I spent on this game? My Avenger, my MVAE and many others will become crap. I can't believe this. And we prob know that some tier 6 ships will be upgrades of our current ones. And if they think i'm gonna pay more zen for a tier 6 ship they are mistaken.
Captain
# 25
08-07-2014, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion272 View Post
I like that they are going to up the level cap real soon, but...bad part is that they are going to make new ships for tier 6. Why? Why not upgrade the tier 5 ships to tier 6 and release a new like of a lower tier ships? What will happen to all the money I spent on this game? My Avenger, my MVAE and many others will become crap. I can't believe this. And we prob know that some tier 6 ships will be upgrades of our current ones. And if they think i'm gonna pay more zen for a tier 6 ship they are mistaken.
Go read the previous page. Seriously, there's no sense in this being repeated constantly.

Helpful Tools: Dictionary.com - Logical fallacies - Random generator - Word generator - Color tool - Extra Credits - List of common English language errors - Big booty tutorial - Join the PriorityOne fleet today! Also, follow me on Twitter!
Career Officer
# 26
08-07-2014, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeitis View Post
Not everyone got the memo about any new content till now.
Exactly, and they are who this announcement is for. Not every player looks at the forums or even the website. That's why there is a big picture with a link on the launcher.

I do agree that this should have been announced earlier. If not that Saturday, then Monday for sure.
Career Officer
# 27 (please)
08-07-2014, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
The STO team is pleased to announce the second full expansion to the game, Star Trek Online: Delta Rising. Captains will be able to explore the Delta Quadrant, fighting alongside familiar allies against new terrifying foes! Read more about it in our official announcement by Executive Producer Stephen D’Angelo.
(...)

~CaptainSmirk
Thank you, Smirk. We realize you're the messenger only. As the community manager, though, please consider the formation of a Delta Rising Q&A where you scrape questions that can be answered.

No more of the [redacted] b.s.

We realize some questions will need to wait for the blog posts. Some other questions need to be answered, though. Please be a driving force in making that happen.
Captain
# 28
08-07-2014, 12:05 PM
Quote:
With a portal recently discovered within the Dyson sphere providing a quick path to the quadrant, many vessels are being sent to explore the region.
Crap! Voth and Undine reputation systems all over again.

What is this one called 'Neelix's Delta Quadrant Special'?
Lieutenant
# 29 Keep it at lvl 50 sorry
08-07-2014, 12:05 PM
New content is great. Delta Quadrant is a great idea.
LvL 60 ships not so great.
What happens to all those Z-store ships now that are LvL 50?
Upgrade all our LVL 50 ships? OR no way am I buying more. And kiss space pvp goodbye.
Survivor of Romulus
# 30
08-07-2014, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanlonehawk View Post
You tube video of the panel, when? I couldn't make it to vegas and would like to see it.

Here you go: clicky.

Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginamala78 View Post
The stick Cryptic keep bringing out isn't to discourage you from playing, its to discourage you from playing incorrectly. The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Closed Thread