Ensign
# 1 STO launcher stuck
08-07-2014, 11:38 AM
After downloading and patching the game, the launcher doesn't seem to let me login, it's stuck on "Loading please wait." I've played the game before but this issue made me quit thinking it would sort itself out after a while, seems like it did not.

Anyone experiencing the same problem. Better yet anyone have a solution?
Captain
# 2
08-08-2014, 05:22 PM
I am having the same issue. I get a black window that says "Loading. Please wait." and it never progresses fom there.
Ensign
# 3
08-09-2014, 07:13 AM
I'm pretty sure it's due to connectivity issues to the server. Every time I can login (after minutes of waiting for the launcher to do it's thing) it DCs.
Career Officer
# 4
08-09-2014, 06:48 PM
Experiencing the same problem here in Australia. Really frustrating!!!
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
08-10-2014, 03:09 AM
I have the same problem .. I write from Italy, before the server maintainance of August 7, 2014 I had constant "server not respondig" I could not do much.. after downloading the new patch problems have increased and now I can't even open properly the launcher window to connect and if I can it happens after several minutes of waiting.. but once in game I can't play because it lags constantly withe the same message "server not responding". Do something please .. i'm farming zen until the october expantion
Ensign
# 6
08-10-2014, 10:47 AM
i have same problem and disconect every time in game. my intenet not is problem
Super Moderator
# 7
08-10-2014, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanando999 View Post
i have same problem and disconect every time in game. my intenet not is problem
Did you run any of the tests in http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=225155 to make 100% sure?

If so could you please paste those results.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Ensign
# 8
08-10-2014, 02:04 PM
I have a cryptic crash error each time I try to connect.

It started yesterday and I wasn't able to connect until 2 hours ago, I played for an hour without problem.
But now I am unable to connect, again.

I run the tests and the connexion is all right. Im in Switzerland.
Captain
# 9
08-10-2014, 04:18 PM
Mine times out but there isn't anything wrong with my ISP connection is excellent here I make sure of it. If the ISP is down I can tell. Tracing the ims to see if what the problem is would need to have something running in the background while the event is happening. In my case it's more random since the last major patch.

I was near the end of Foundry mission where I lost connection to the patch server. After 3 attempts again I was able to get in and complete the FM. So again random issues on and off again.

Time will only tell!
Super Moderator
# 10
08-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolheadal View Post
Mine times out but there isn't anything wrong with my ISP connection is excellent here I make sure of it. If the ISP is down I can tell. Tracing the ims to see if what the problem is would need to have something running in the background while the event is happening. In my case it's more random since the last major patch.

I was near the end of Foundry mission where I lost connection to the patch server. After 3 attempts again I was able to get in and complete the FM. So again random issues on and off again.
Read PC, Network, and Other Technical Issues - *READ THIS FIRST BEFORE POSTING*
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.