Lt. Commander
# 1 ETA on fleet bank bug fix?
02-16-2010, 12:07 AM
Any word on when the permissions bug is going to get fixed? Reason I am asking is becuase everyones favorite bank thief duo was looking for fleets to join so they can rob them. I warned people in game about them but I am sure they'll nab someone eventually.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2010, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainTate View Post
Reason I am asking is becuase everyones favorite bank thief duo was looking for fleets to join so they can rob them. .
the Da-bros are at it again hey
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2010, 12:19 AM
Its not funny but it is, but i do feel sorry for those robbed, especially if its a bug
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2010, 12:57 AM
I'm not aware of any bug, can someone explain please?

While I'm here, can we please lower the cost of setting up a new tab. That is just ridiculous. 10k MAX
Lt. Commander
# 5 fleet bank bug
02-16-2010, 01:40 AM
The fleet bank bug may be one of the biggest contributing factors to gold farmers in this game so far. My fleet noticed this as well as the bug with setting up permissions for each rank off the bat. For this reason we are holding off on open recruiting until it's fixed. Just to easy for a gold farmer, or just a greedy player to join up, wipe out the bank and leave.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-16-2010, 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sisna
The fleet bank bug may be one of the biggest contributing factors to gold farmers in this game so far. My fleet noticed this as well as the bug with setting up permissions for each rank off the bat. For this reason we are holding off on open recruiting until it's fixed. Just to easy for a gold farmer, or just a greedy player to join up, wipe out the bank and leave.
We've set limits per rank. They appear to work. Are you guys saying there is a way around this?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-16-2010, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akril View Post
We've set limits per rank. They appear to work. Are you guys saying there is a way around this?
As of my personal test yesterday, the permissions are still bugged. And this time the Dynamic Da-Duo were trying to start their own fleet -nothing like a virtual Ponzi scheme.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-16-2010, 08:11 AM
It won't disappear, due to lack of money sinks, it will be way to solve inflation problems they will just wipe your bank account, and no problem with too much money in the economy /kidding

But yeah, should be fixed, and Da-bros should get the boot from game... They were trying to get to fleet yesterday too. If not for credits disappearing from people accounts, it would almost be funny. Like old comedy series from Denmark called "Olsen's gang"

Still, I wonder how did Madoff got internet access in his prison
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-16-2010, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catchmeifucan View Post
the Da-bros are at it again hey
Yeah and then one of them sent me some very angry tells about how bad a person I was and only honor among thieves and some such nonsense.