Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
02-17-2010, 03:21 AM
After getting to level 6 and starting and playing my klink to about 15 or so, I decided to max my fed toon first. Not only to see the whole game, but to give Cryptic some time to flesh out the Klingons with more PvE missions so I wouldnt get burned out on PvP.

I deleted my klink and started fresh this week and have met some other people in my same boat. So Id say give it some time for us to catch up. Hopefully everyone doesnt quit by the time we get up there. Although with EXP nerf rumors abound, it might take longer then I hoped.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-17-2010, 03:45 AM
Klingon side need more love fast, 30 days is the limit, when its reached and Klingons have 0 improvements from this atm situtation. . . its kaputt, dead, finito, kuollut etc

And if there is nerfs to Klingon side... well good luck trying to keep already ****ed off Klingons as a paying customer.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-17-2010, 03:57 AM
I dunno. Give me some point to log in my Klingon character. I got bored of the same 5 arena maps in Open Beta. There just isn't anythign fun for me to do over there. I gan Que fed side just as easy.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-17-2010, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genosaurer View Post
A) Dual Beam Banks suck. Don't use them. They combine all the disadvantages of Arrays and Cannons into one really lousy package.
B) If you are the only one firing at your target, you are doing something wrong, or your team is. Either way it is not a recipe for PvP success.
C) Even given the above, if you actually did fire for two minutes and not even bring down the target's shields, it sounds like you have done something seriously wrong with your build or loadout or playstyle, or all of the above. Probably all of the above, honestly, if you weren't exaggerating in your story.
I dont need a lesson. Log on to commander pvp right now and you will see why there is only me shooting. There is only and two other people on the klingon side against 10 feds.

Dual beams do not suck. cannons lose dps if you have more than 2. the next highest dps is dual beams.

I am not doing something seriously wrong. But you do not seem to know what you are talking about.

edit - end of last pvp match, just now

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9610/yyyb.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-17-2010, 07:33 AM
With the horrible lack of Klingons and whatever problems still are plaguing the Queue, trying to level as a Klingon is horrible.

I played a Klingon in closed beta and open beta and leveled at a nice even rate and didn't feel too fast or slow. At release I stuck mostly with my Fed in order to stick with some friends and family that had just started, help them learn how things work, and I did make Admiral. When I finally decide I'm going to start working on my Klingon for real, I really can't.

The tiny amount of pve has been hacked to the bone as far as earning xp goes, and the nearly disappeared Klingon player base makes even getting into any match difficult. I loathed the fact that in beta you would have to do about 100 matches to advance a rank, but at least you could get all you wanted as far as those matches. Now we cannot. Leveling is extremely difficult now, and not enjoyable.
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-17-2010, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
even qeueing for deathmatches it takes forever to get a game. thats right, playing on a klinks terms takes forever to get a game.

We had a few Feds showing up time and again last night in 5v5 arena's.. wait time being at most 15/20 minutes between each fight we see them.

Boja.