Lt. Commander
# 11
02-16-2010, 06:04 AM
Glad I'm not the only one that was thinking this, personally I think of Star Wars every time I see it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZmonsoon View Post
Just curious, is there a point in your post? I personally don't like cell phones but I don't go posting about it. Are you just simply voicing your opinion to pass the time?
What? Someone voicing their opinion on a FORUM? No Way! Go away troll...

(jeez, can there ever be a thread in this forum without a troll? It's ridiculous)
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-16-2010, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Just curious, is there a point in your post? I personally don't like cell phones but I don't go posting about it. Are you just simply voicing your opinion to pass the time?
Dear Bog Saget... go away. What's with people like you? Stop fearing other people's opinions and calling things you don't like pointless. It's stupid and pointless. There's stuff outside of your little personal perspective you know...
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-16-2010, 06:40 AM
Wow.. I think we have officially ran out of stuff to complain about.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-16-2010, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Parallax
Dear Bog Saget... go away. What's with people like you? Stop fearing other people's opinions and calling things you don't like pointless. It's stupid and pointless. There's stuff outside of your little personal perspective you know...
you seem to fear his opinion. and yeh, the op's point, and much of this thread, seems pretty darn goofy.

and who is bog saget? does he know ashley olsen too?
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-16-2010, 06:47 AM
Quote:

i was just voicing my opinion and wondered if others agreed with me.. and it appears im not the only one that wonders about crap like that and the logic behind choices made.

but basically im at work and bored and read the forums here while at work so that when i can play tonight ill have more info to make the most of my time in game

PS i don't care about grammer so please ignore my lack of trying to use what i learned in English class in highschool and college
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-16-2010, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayde View Post
Most of the other stuff people complain about there is usually a reason why it is broke or wrong or something.

but with this graphic... there is no logical reason why it was picked. its like they were trying to pick a terrible and pointless picture
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-16-2010, 06:54 AM
There should definitely be more spaceships in it... and some "Wooooshing"

<---- Like that.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-16-2010, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayde View Post
I posted all my comments about a week ago, just reading forums looking for something to spark a funny thought or something. Funny to me at least.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-16-2010, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrizzleMeNizzle View Post
Most of the other stuff people complain about there is usually a reason why it is broke or wrong or something.

but with this graphic... there is no logical reason why it was picked. its like they were trying to pick a terrible and pointless picture
I gave a logical reason, Mars is about War, and it matches invasion of martians from war of the worlds, which would make sense, since game is more war then Trek is, since most of Trek is more in the middle not just straight violence.

I think that makes sense, although probably not the intent of the person that put it in forum.

http://davidwmsims.files.wordpress.c...theworlds3.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-16-2010, 07:06 AM
wow... is THIS what you people have to complain about?

if so, i'd say Cryptic must be doing a great job with STO, if there are threads being created to criticize the choice header banner graphic for their forums...

seriously, guys? SERIOUSLY?