Lt. Commander
# 1 pancake day...
02-16-2010, 08:23 AM
so...today is shrove tuesday.
At our work we hold a breakfest for our 250+ people once a month to celebrate our birthdays of that month...
I spent 2 hours running across town bright and early...buying everything, then cooking for everyone.
I am now done...sitting down to eat my damn breakfest...and do not plan on doing any actual work the rest of the day.

In short...i need someone to amuse me....tell me all about your weekends!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2010, 08:52 AM
ou *really* want to know how my weekend went?

Really?

Don't say I didn't warn you...

My cousin goes into labour 3 weeks early and baby Ethan ends up plugged up with pipes. My oldest friend announces hes leaving for Australia on Wednesday to do his post-grad. My Gran is going for an eye operation today and to top it off, my mum has announced to us all that shes menopausal.

I also hit Admiral
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2010, 08:55 AM
Pancake Day?

I hope you had some Banana Pancakes in honor of Chief Engineer Torres!

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1...ekpancakes.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2010, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canazza View Post
ou *really* want to know how my weekend went?

Really?

Don't say I didn't warn you...

My cousin goes into labour 3 weeks early and baby Ethan ends up plugged up with pipes. My oldest friend announces hes leaving for Australia on Wednesday to do his post-grad. My Gran is going for an eye operation today and to top it off, my mum has announced to us all that shes menopausal.

I also hit Admiral
Thats not a bad weekend lmao. I've had MUCH worse...Check out my youtube channel, and watch my FML moment. in the video i exhagerate and make it all sound like it happened in one day...it happened in about 3 days. Still a LOT of BS lmao

i think you should go down under with your friend! make it an adventure! Your mother may be menopausal...but all women are crazy...regardless of what excuse they have. so you shouldn't notice much difference...other then she will now blame menopause.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-16-2010, 09:09 AM
This weekend I wound up in walmart . After seeing a kid pee his pants I laughed so hard I pooed my pants. After a much distraught and fevered search for the mens department I finally found what I was looking for. So I grabbed the package of underwear from the messy shelf and quickly ran to the restroom. I cleaned myself up in the sink while an old man of about 80 years watched me while making suggestions and pointing out missed spots. After getting all cleaned up I realized that the package of underwear was actually a package of misses panties. Not wanting to go commando with a pair of pants that have a zipper with a mind of its own (and being exceptionally well hung) I decided what the hell and put the panties on. This was about the time that the police busted in the bathroom to arrest me for shoplifting. Damn Walmart Cameras got me again.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-16-2010, 09:16 AM
This thread is now about who had the worst day.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-16-2010, 09:20 AM
Today is Mardi Gras. My entire state is partying right now. It's hard not to be happy about that.

EDIT: Except that I see Saint Hazard's avatar looks exactly like my main character, so now I have to go and change the way he looks. Darn you, SaintHazard, and your knack for creating sexy-hawt avatars! Darn you straight to heck!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-16-2010, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunglerm00se View Post
Today is Mardi Gras. My entire state is partying right now. It's hard not to be happy about that.

EDIT: Except that I see Saint Hazard's avatar looks exactly like my main character, so now I have to go and change the way he looks. Darn you, SaintHazard, and your knack for creating sexy-hawt avatars! Darn you straight to heck!
I'm sorry, it's a gift. And a curse.

But mostly a gift.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-16-2010, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
I'm sorry, it's a gift. And a curse.
Monk fan?
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-16-2010, 09:30 AM