Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
To anyone at cryptic,

I purchased the CE edition pre order (wish i hadn't, i was charged an extra 35 from UPS when imported into Canada, ), and i entered my Key into my accn't.

As i mentioned in this thread: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...=111372&page=8 (at the top of the page)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ordio View Post
According to the retail page (http://www.startrekonline.com/retail), when i clicked on "Atari's Collectors Edition"), this is the text i see (sorry for the extra stuff, but the popups show up in this as well).

500 Cryptic PointsUsed to purchase a variety of things from the Cryptic Store like costume and characters enhancements, emblems and extra character slots. | 30 Days of Free Play Time | Deluxe PackagingFuturistic 3dX holography set in a high quality brushed aluminum finish. Heavy duty construction with magnetic closures and nested compartments for all components. | Communicator BadgeHigh quality cast metal design based on the in-game badge model. Fully 3d Sculpted with recessed burst and curved contours. | Deluxe ManualHigh end, hardbound, art book, manual, and disc case in a single, elegant package. “HD Printing” on over 40 glossy pages of exclusive art from the Star Trek Online Universe. | Guest PassesCredit card style buddy passes to invite three of your friends for a three-day trial of Star Trek Online. Codes can be transmitted digitally or physically. | Red Matter CapacitorA unique item that charges up and delivers extra energy to all of your ship’s equipment for a short time. A device that, when used, gives you a small bump in energy, has a long recharge. | TNG UniformUniform options from The Next Generation television series. The timeless look worn by Picard, Data and Riker. | DS9 Uniform
But according to coderanger in that same thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderanger
By my records the CE didn't come with CPs, and you got the 500 for the DDE.
I got my 500 from my digital deluxe (from atari), and my 500 from some other way... i had 1000 points before i entered my CE key... i still have 1000 points now.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2010, 08:17 PM
/up.. looking for some help here.
Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-03-2010, 01:53 PM
Ticket: 679009
Has not been looked at for over 2 weeks... i really didn't think it would take that long to get an answer other than the typical response that they are getting to it. But seriously its been 2 weeks... my other tickets did NOT take that long.

There was a basic response:

Quote:
Hello, GM Destra here. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the extreme delay in responding to your ticket. Please know that we are working diligently to answer all tickets submitted as quickly as possible. However, demand for Star Trek Online exceeded our expectations, causing delays in responding to the massive amount of inquiries generated by this game's launch in a reasonable timeframe. We have increased staffing to help reduce the turnaround time for all inquiries going forward and hope to reduce our backlog of unanswered tickets shortly. Your ticket is still open and will be addressed by a support agent as soon as possible. If your issue has already been resolved, or you have submitted any duplicate tickets, please feel free to close those outstanding tickets and we will respond to your original issue as soon as is possible. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding. Regards, GM Destra
Any further help would be appreciated.