Lt. Commander
So i just hit RA 5 and got my 1st epic anti poloran beam array just now >.<
Went through ALL current pvp/PVe missions, read all the mission lines, The one with Q brilliant. and we found out the real reason that the rom's home world got destoryed. but...

Now what?

Ive done everything im sick of the pvp, Its just to reaptive and gets to be a bore real fast sigh
PVE? ive done it all all i can do is the patrol the sector, or the explore missions or the ONLY daily sigh

So my current played time is

6 days 40 mins

The game with headstart came out jan 29th

Thats 3 hours a day O_o in less then 3 weeks im max and out of things to do? lol,

Shame I love this game to danm much to quit and my fleet mates are awsome to boot so yeah ill just have to wait now for more things to do and lvl an alt, and breed tribbles and play with the ship customization till more content comes out
]

But really? 18 days and im max lvl and ive done everything lol
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2010, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Q

6 days 40 mins

Thats 3 hours a day O_o in less then 3 weeks im max and out of things to do? lol,
You fail at math.

6 days x 24 hours per day = 144 hours.

144 / 3 = 48.

So, you put in a LOT more than 3 hours a day.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2010, 08:49 AM
You're no doubt going to be flamed for "rushing" and "powergaming" by people who didn't read your whole post, so to balance it out I'll just say it: Yes, that's it. Most MMOs launch with 200+ hours of content, this one launched with 80.

Now you get to wait until the upcoming content patch, which is conveniently going live after the next billing period.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2010, 08:49 AM
There is a parade once you win and they shut the servers down.

And welcome to MMO's. We happy you could join us.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-16-2010, 08:50 AM
Quote:
So i just hit RA 5 and got my 1st epic anti poloran beam array just now >.<
Went through ALL current pvp/PVe missions, read all the mission lines, The one with Q brilliant. and we found out the real reason that the rom's home world got destoryed. but...

Now what?

Ive done everything im sick of the pvp, Its just to reaptive and gets to be a bore real fast sigh
PVE? ive done it all all i can do is the patrol the sector, or the explore missions or the ONLY daily sigh

6 days 40 mins

The game with headstart came out jan 29th

Shame I love this game to danm much to quit and my fleet mates are awsome to boot so yeah ill just have to wait now for more things to do and lvl an alt, and breed tribbles and play with the ship customization till more content comes out
]

But really? 18 days and im max lvl and ive done everything lol
Vgyer Star Trek the Motion Picture
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-16-2010, 08:52 AM
there's plenty to be added yet, the end game content (raidisodes) is still being polished and yet to arrive. And the devs are still working hard on other content for the future too, so don't worry, be here soon.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-16-2010, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevok View Post
You fail at math.

6 days x 24 hours per day = 144 hours.

144 / 3 = 48.

So, you put in a LOT more than 3 hours a day.

Where do you get your math?

18 days since launch = 432 hours
my game time ='s 145

432 divided by 145 is 2.9 round it up thats 3

3 hours daily O_o
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-16-2010, 08:55 AM
Is it just not acceptable for folks to maybe take up another toon? Maybe a different class in the meantime will help. Of course if the Klingon faction had content that would make it even easier. I must be really slow as I am only Lt Com 6 and I feel like it will take me a while to max out. Play X3 for a while. Great game.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-16-2010, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Where do you get your math?

18 days since launch = 432 hours
my game time ='s 145

432 divided by 145 is 2.9 round it up thats 3

3 hours daily O_o
That just means you've been playing for 1/3rd or 33% of those 18 days, which works out at 8 hours per day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorney
there's plenty to be added yet, the end game content (raidisodes) is still being polished and yet to arrive. And the devs are still working hard on other content for the future too, so don't worry, be here soon.
Yeah, conveniently just after the next billing period. If I had finished already I'd be damned if I would pay another month up front just to wait for more content, the game already launched with much less content than average.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-16-2010, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulfhedjinn View Post
That just means you've been playing for 1/3rd or 33% of that time, which works out at 8 hours per day.
yup...8 hours a day...nice...