Lt. Commander
# 1 The Music Player
02-16-2010, 10:37 AM
Ok, I'm a little slow on the tech side of things with the game, but I am wondering just how on earth you use the music player. I've opened it but it just sits there, trackless so I'm assuming you need to add music to it. So with that in mind, can anyone help me out and explain how I do that, mainly because I would love to have some of the music I have on the PC in game.

Cadno
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2010, 10:47 AM
I just got mine working, go to options>audio>musicplayer and choose one of the options there. (i had iTunes and Winamp) it should activate the Player then the ingame interface is just there to contol volume and skip tracks without Alt+Tab-ing out

This help at all?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2010, 12:34 PM
I noticed that it only has access to whatever music your itunes is currently set to listen to. So if you have itunes set to a certain playlist, that is all you will be able to play.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2010, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keir-X
I noticed that it only has access to whatever music your itunes is currently set to listen to. So if you have itunes set to a certain playlist, that is all you will be able to play.
Useful if you have a Playlist of "Epic Music for STO" but i would like the option to choose a playlist.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-16-2010, 04:01 PM
Cheers for the input, I'll see if I can actually get it working with my limited skills lol, I really am terrible when it comes to certain things!

Cadno