Lt. Commander
# 1 Tribble Pet: How do I acquire?
02-16-2010, 11:07 AM
I pre-ordered from HMV which said they give Tribble Pet but I dont have any, i cant find ingame.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2010, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenon560 View Post
I pre-ordered from HMV which said they give Tribble Pet but I dont have any, i cant find ingame.
Did you check the C-Store in the game? Click the downward-facing triangle next to the mini map.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2010, 11:29 AM
two weeks after release and people are still too lazy to go over their HUD and really learn the ins and outs of all the tools at their disposal.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2010, 11:31 AM
You will need to enter the code provided by HMV. I received this via an email just before they posted it.

After this you will have to go into the game and visit the C-Store this is located in the drop down menu to the right of the mini-map.

Be warned, if you have a Klingon character and try to use the Tribble it will not be impressed!

Quote:
two weeks after release and people are still too lazy to go over their HUD and really learn the ins and outs of all the tools at their disposal.
Or maybe they never received the email. Why bother posting anything if it wasn't to help.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-16-2010, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance86
How very pithy of you. Social skills not your forte, eh?

He is learning it - by asking on the forums. Guess what? That's what the forums are for.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-16-2010, 01:03 PM
I know how to access the C-Store its just not there and I never got email from HMV, tbh I'm never ordering from them again, it took 4 days for game to come, i never got lifetime sub discount and I dont have this email.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-16-2010, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance86
What if he did and just missed the button altogether? Even if not what's the point of trolling?
At any rate to answer your question it should pop up in the down arrow of the HUD for me it is in visit the special unlocks section of the C-Store.