Ensign
Since the patch where we lost our real clusters and the Doff interface changed I've yet to see a NADORC mission appear. Also several trade mission where the reward is Shapeshifting Lockets/Jevonite etc are VERY thin on the ground, I've seen one in a week

Anyone else suffering the same problems? Are there anymore that are AWOL?
Captain
# 2
08-16-2014, 03:49 AM
I've seen NADORC once and most of the Haggles several times (although the Haggles are definitely sparser now).
-----------------======== Joined: January 2009 ========-----------------
Hate the look of the new Arc site? >>>Check out my redesign concept images<<<

Once again, UI feedback goes wholly ignored
Commander
# 3
08-16-2014, 05:26 PM
They're all up, it's just that 1/2 of the places they spawn in are gone.
(And the prices of powered alien devices have dropped like a stone. Less than 400K and often less than 300K.)
X2: Tovan Khev dies saving the alliance
X3: Tovan Khev comes back as one of the Q
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
08-25-2014, 11:59 AM
I've noticed a distinct lack of certain types of doff missions showing up. I've gone from seeing many of the haggles twice a day. To being lucky if I see them all once now. Also I've seen a distinct down turn in certain maurading missions that award contraband. It has been suggested that I was going through a 'dry patch' which fair enough I came to expect once a month it so. But this dry patch as another poster put is almost turning into a drought now. I know cryptic have stated that 'they've increased' the drop rate. But have they altered the cool down on missions as well? And by cool down
I'll refer to NADORC for this example. For arguments sake if I picked up said mission on Monday morning and completed it. It would go into a three day cool down. So I would pick it p again on Wednesday at some point. Although it would still continue to show up for others.

So my point is its no good increasing the rate at which these missions show up if the cool down has remained unchanged. Then there's the question on whether we're going to ever see the missions that were only available from the exploration clusters.
Those that can, will and those that can't will Aux2bat everything or cry "Nerf"
I've three manned CGE & IGE, two manned KAGE and IGN all with optionals, Completed IGE with 9:27 left on the optional timer