Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Hey. I just finnished the mission"Ghost Ship", but when I went to sector space, I could not contact Admiral T'nae, and when I checked the mission log, it said I still had the mission, and when I re-entered the system, it was back at the beginning again. Can you please fix. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2010, 05:38 PM
Had this issue with the Hobus system mission. Tried again later and was able to complete it. On a side note, that Ghost Ship mission is really freaking creepy.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2010, 05:41 PM
I had that happen in Hobus to. I'm sorry, but you might have to redo it. More chances at loot?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2010, 07:29 PM
This is not a bad thing in that I, personally, thought the 'Ghost Ship' quest was one of the best quests I found so far in this game.

Had a good mix of combat, exploration, scanning/collecting and general Star Trek atmosphere that I actually went and redid it with a couple different friends.

Shame more quests arent like it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-17-2010, 03:25 AM
I quess your right. I think its probly one of my favorite missions next to the gateway and doomsday missions. It was quite funny, because at the time I was using the PM chat with a friend of mine who was playing STO (But on a different mission), and when those ghost like aliens appeared, I said through the PM to my friend: "These aliens are like spirits, Scooby doo, where are you?!"
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-17-2010, 08:55 PM
I generally hail Starfleet and turn in my missions before I warp out of the instance. I had to do a couple of other long, involved missions over a couple of times due to the mission bugging out after exiting. Turning them in before exiting seems to cut that problem off at the knees.

Also, I agree -- Ghost Ship is a cool mish.