Lt. Commander
# 1 Cryptic's Accolades?
02-16-2010, 04:04 PM
Cryptic,

What happened to the accolades!? C'mon! Do your thing and put the cool accolades back in! I for one MISS "Firefighter"! How many people actually bother running around putting out EVERY fire they run across? Even on maps that aren't supposed to have the fire extinguisher available? So, what happened? Why'd all the rockin' accolades like the ones we get out of CO and the previous hero/villian game go?? Is there an office at the IP owner we can write to get them to let those accolades put back in?

~Noit
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2010, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noitanevujer View Post
Cryptic,

What happened to the accolades!? C'mon! Do your thing and put the cool accolades back in! I for one MISS "Firefighter"! How many people actually bother running around putting out EVERY fire they run across? Even on maps that aren't supposed to have the fire extinguisher available? So, what happened? Why'd all the rockin' accolades like the ones we get out of CO and the previous hero/villian game go?? Is there an office at the IP owner we can write to get them to let those accolades put back in?

~Noit
They're all being tracked and people get credit for accomplishing them even though it's not shown, a dev said, so my thinking is they're trying to figure out how to use them in-game before flipping the switch. Ready room displays? Uniform ribbons? Wearable titles like in CoH? I'd prefer to have a way to show them off before seeing what I've earned.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2010, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGSHender View Post
They're all being tracked and people get credit for accomplishing them even though it's not shown, a dev said, so my thinking is they're trying to figure out how to use them in-game before flipping the switch. Ready room displays? Uniform ribbons? Wearable titles like in CoH? I'd prefer to have a way to show them off before seeing what I've earned.
Honestly, I could care less about showing them off. I just like knowing I've triggered them. I hate to think of how many I've now missed because I haven't been able to *see* them. If they want to come up with a way to display them later, that's cool, but hell, let me know what I've set off or can work on at least!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2010, 05:30 PM
Anyone know if you would be albe to use the points for anything in game ? or even know if there is a site with them all writen down some where ?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-16-2010, 05:46 PM
i personally wish the fire extingisher worked on plasma fires - those gernades hurts.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-16-2010, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildmouseX View Post
i personally wish the fire extingisher worked on plasma fires - those gernades hurts.
Yea in beta i was disappointed that they did not work on the Plasma or other normal Fires.....
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-16-2010, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacifica-
Yea in beta i was disappointed that they did not work on the Plasma or other normal Fires.....
Doesn't stop some of us from trying.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-16-2010, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noitanevujer View Post
Doesn't stop some of us from trying.
I try after each new patch. One of these days its going to snuff out that grenade fire I just know it.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-16-2010, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salexander
I try after each new patch. One of these days its going to snuff out that grenade fire I just know it.
I keep trying it on the Gorn to see if it'll slow them down, but it doesn't work. I guess they aren't coldblooded... yet.