Lt. Commander
# 1 The Long Night
02-16-2010, 04:23 PM
WTF is up with this mission...... 1st of all it's so lagy you have to literaly spam the weapons and powers icon and even then your LUCKY if whatever your trying to get to work-actually works. No it's not my computer becase I "meet the system reqiurements" of course if i bug report the lag, thats cryptics stupid excuse. I asked people in fleet about it and they had same problem with the mission. 2nd It's looooooonnnnnng If I didn't have lag i could tell it would take forever. The end of the mission is impossible, the Galor ship is tough to begin with, but with lag it's impossible. Why don't i bring a budy in to help me? Becase last 2 times someone came in the middle of a mission to help, I coulden't turn mission in and get credit for it. Cryptic wtf the missions are so buged they aren't worth trying anymore. I mean wasn't this what Beta was for?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-15-2010, 07:06 PM
Hey...be grateful that you can get to the Galor. I "blow up" the three crates at the end of the gorund mission...and only get 2 bombs to defuse!! I can't even win this with a miracle! So I feel your pain.

Welcome to" Mission Purgatory until we get around to fixing the bugs!"
Lt. Commander
# 3 Insidious weapon
03-31-2010, 07:46 AM
As of Tuesday, 3/30/2010, the devious scum (Mission: The Long Night) are still using their lag-inducing weapons against us.

The combat (explosions, weapon fire) seems to be at the root of it, once a wave is cleared things return to normal until the shooting starts again.
Memory and CPU usage remain unchanged throughout.
Despite this being the only mission (I've seen) to have the issue, I have verified I have the most up to date drivers for my video card.

Can we get a Cryptic® response to at least acknowledge this is being/will be looked into?