Lt. Commander
I'm not even mentioning space PvP.

RA5 level:

1 game every 30 minutes.

Once every 2-3 games, there are no klingons in the deathmatch, we end up beaming out and re entering the queue (queue bug).

For example, last night. Played 6 games. Lost all of them HORRIBLY. The scores:

40-13
40-1 (i'm not joking)
40-8

etc.

In some of the games the Feds even outnumbered the Klingons.

Now i'm not claming that I know how to pvp, that's the problem. You give the Klinks KvK and no pve content. They end up pvp'ing all their leveling experience. They are pvp veterans, know what to do, when to do, where to do, how to do.

Feds are just leveling up. People reach admiral and want to try pvp. They know NOTHING! We literally get our rears handed into our hands.

This is NOT fun, period. Same thing goes for the space pvp..

Please try to fix this as soon as possible.. coz people will try pvp, see that is MESSED UP.. no chance of winning, heavily bugged queuing system, INCREDIBLE skill difference between the two sides..

btw don't forget that I'm talking about admiral level.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2010, 06:17 PM
How bout instead of mission grinding pve till admril....pvp some. Then when ya hit T5 you would stand more of a chance against klingons....plenty of Fed groups that know how to pvp do quite well in T5 PvP....I seriously fail to see how FvF willl make you better vs Klingons in PvP...As far as KvK....not much ever in T5 pvp...q's always empty. Yes Klingons should be good at PvP at T5.....we have done it exclusivly for the entire career of the game. Also at T5 we finally get a science ship....Feds have all class of ships tier 2 thru tier 5.....
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2010, 06:19 PM
Not to be snarky and flame you, but...try this. Roll a Fed, and run him PVP from day one, just like the Klinks do. You'll become a Fed PVP pro. Nothing's stopping you.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2010, 06:20 PM
I havent done any ground combat since i maxed. Sounds like fun.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-16-2010, 06:28 PM
I play Fed for the most part (but i have a Klingon char too), no FvF is required, what is required is content for the Klingon side, this will attract many people on the Klingon side and the queue times will be more reasonable.

if there is FvF it should reward no PvP marks or XP, instead I strongly think it should reward BO points and Merit points...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-16-2010, 06:29 PM
Well I know how to raise my skill thank you, but mind you, even if I did, the rest of the helpless Feds wouldn't change anything. I'm not talking about myself, I'm talking about the general gamer population.

You shouldn't be forced to do anything. You shall do PvE or PvP whenever you want. And when you do, even if you suck at it first, you will learn by losing. There are tons of people on Fed side, being captivated by the PvE content, that they don't feel the need to do PvP until they hit Admiral where there is NOTHING ELSE TO DO currently. (other than grinding badges)

Now I could've done a lot of other stuff about my current pvp skill level, but that doesn't change the experience of the majority of Fed players currently. The experience that I have described at first post is consistent throughout all PvP games and this is just WRONG.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-16-2010, 06:34 PM
which one is easy Suraknar? Creating whole new sets of PvE content for the Klingons? or just copying the KvK queue script for the Fed as well? Both solve the same problem, which one is easier and culd be done faster?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-16-2010, 06:39 PM
Yes, the problem is the lack of Klingons... Really ruins the game
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-16-2010, 06:51 PM
Blame the game, not the player. We want to play kdf, we really do.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-16-2010, 07:06 PM
need a queue plz