Lt. Commander
# 21
02-16-2010, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delazure View Post
Fanbois don't make serious posts.
Fanbois dont think fullstop, they suffer from big bolloxitis as they feel "part of the team" by supporting Craptic
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-16-2010, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDR_Mat
Fanboys give constructive criticism.

Haters give destructive "advice."

Therefore, Fanboys are more productive to raise the quality of STO gameplay.

Remember... it's not what you do (criticize), but the way that you do it.
Fanboys dont give constructive criticism. They dont give ANY criticism except against anyone criticizing the game.

Thats why they're called fanboys.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-16-2010, 07:19 PM
I think trolls are the worst of the lot.

It's possible for either a "hater" or a "fanboi" to provide useful information to Cryptic. Trolls are just a waste of time.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-16-2010, 07:21 PM
I think they both do not exist. Judging people by stereotypes is wrong no matter the subject, and I think you guys lower yourselves when you think this way.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-16-2010, 07:23 PM
Both parties are bad. We need the constructive criticism party, instead of the infantile rants and the incessant gluteus maximus kissing. The noise to signal ratio in this forum is out of whack.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-16-2010, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOUT View Post
I think trolls are the worst of the lot.

It's possible for either a "hater" or a "fanboi" to provide useful information to Cryptic. Trolls are just a waste of time.
agreed haters, and fanbois I can stand, but the trolls who make threads to start fights need to be banned.
as for the difference between fanboi, and haters, if you're a blind fanboi who truly believes that the game is perfect then that is a problem, but if you're a fanboy who knows that it is not finished, but can be made better then I'm fine with those people.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-16-2010, 07:24 PM
There is no one more detrimental to anything than *****-bois (seems more insulting to spell it this way).

Mega fans are far more abusive, rude, unable to spell, and hateful than any hater they continually attack and belittle.

Anyone who says "Cool story bruh", "Can I haz stuff", or "Why are you still here" doesn't deserve to be replied to, or listened to. They are scum, pure and simple. Black-hearted evil doers who veins are filled with a black viscous liquid instead of blood like you and me.

So...I'd say fanboys.

EDIT: F a n n y was edited, lol.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-16-2010, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingi
people leave the game because of the fanbois creating an abusive environment.... you do know half of them would seem far less "rabid" if not for people constantly ragging on them and winding them up right?
Congrats, you've been trolled.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-16-2010, 07:25 PM
Before anyone accuses me of being a blind "fanboi" -- looking at Streaker, our arch-troll -- here's my review of STO:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=119744
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-16-2010, 07:32 PM
Closed Thread