Captain
# 11
08-27-2014, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergins View Post
Meanwhile, I'm out of game for another 8 hours or so, so I can't check, but as soon as I can, I'm gonna try the Reclaim trick and will report back with results.
Bad news: No Aegis DOff in my roster, no box in my inventory, and no option to reclaim the box in the Dil Store.

Is this reclaiming the same box that came with the Hologrphic DOffs at the beginning of 9.5? If so, would it make a difference if I hung onto a couple of them since my roster was a little thin in a couple places?

Oh, yeah... Good News: While typing this post, my DOff and R&D projects completed. No annoying wait. On this toon...

ETA:

WOOT! I dunno if I'm just blind, or if it took some trigger to pop up, but I got him! I clicked back into the Dil Store again, and the box was at the top of the list! Gumarre is MINE!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxlevelgod69 View Post
You're like a bad AI with no ability to question why you type these things down. Instead reacting like any scripted AI should. With conformity to the if-then-else logic you were scripted with.

Last edited by bergins; 08-27-2014 at 01:32 PM.
Ensign
# 12
08-27-2014, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valenn1 View Post
It's a faaaake?
Ummm I don't believe so. The player concerned invited someone to his bridge and posted the screenshot within a couple minutes..

Now that could be shopped, but I'd find it hard to do in a couple minutes.
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-21-2014, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergins View Post
Bad news: No Aegis DOff in my roster, no box in my inventory, and no option to reclaim the box in the Dil Store.

Is this reclaiming the same box that came with the Hologrphic DOffs at the beginning of 9.5? If so, would it make a difference if I hung onto a couple of them since my roster was a little thin in a couple places?

Oh, yeah... Good News: While typing this post, my DOff and R&D projects completed. No annoying wait. On this toon...

ETA:

WOOT! I dunno if I'm just blind, or if it took some trigger to pop up, but I got him! I clicked back into the Dil Store again, and the box was at the top of the list! Gumarre is MINE!!!
Confirmed. Gummarre shows up in the Dilithium Store "Reclaim" Box instead of popping into your inventory.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex-CoH players, Please add the chat channel "CoX STO"
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-17-2014, 06:35 PM
Finally "fixed" with DR. All Defera items now give 0 research. My last 2 alts were closing in on 1,500...stuck at 1,030 for all eternity.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex-CoH players, Please add the chat channel "CoX STO"
Ensign
# 15
03-12-2015, 03:49 PM
Is Gumarre still available by doing these missions on Defera?
Rihannsu
# 16
03-12-2015, 10:55 PM
uh, no.

You need to go to academy and hope you get lucky.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.