Lt. Commander
So, I've been doing Captain missions for some time now (Cpt9) and the ground combat missions have become excruciatingly long.

I'm talking 45 minutes at times. While I like a little ground combat to break the repetition, this is just insane. I almost had a seizure when I saw one GC map, yesterday, and that wasn't the only one to that away mission.

I think a majority of us players enjoy space combat far more. I'd still like to have some ground combat but, at this level, it feels like Ground Combat Online. Not only that but if I need to log out briefly, go into a pvp match, or anything else that would involve me leaving the mission, I have to start from the beginning. Which makes baby Jesus, kittens, and Zombie Elvis cry.

Can we get the late game ground combat length cut down please? Or, at least, a short option for GC.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2010, 03:59 PM
Yeah it's funny how most enemys have like 6K shields and 4K hitpoints yet I have like 600
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2010, 04:04 PM
Oh and another thing that annoys me. My Bo's weapon damage is about a 1/3 of what I do. Yet they use the exact same weapons hmmmmm
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2010, 04:34 PM
Some of them do take awhile to put down if you're not getting exposes.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-16-2010, 05:19 PM
play them like pvp

two weapons one with stun-expose one with exploit

i believe y key is the normal team attack my target button remap it closer

charge!
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-16-2010, 06:54 PM
Yes, I'm geared towards getting as many exposes as I possibly can.

But these storyline quests have become so time consuming at my current level, it doesn't matter much. There's still twenty five groups of 6 mobs to plow through in the ground missions.