Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Rihannsu
# 21
08-21-2014, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
...TL;DR - Devs please make the Dahar Master overcoat that NPCs wear availible for the players with 'Delta Rising'. Obtainable in any way possible, regardless, just allow us - the newly promoted Dahar Masters to have our grand-prize garment.
I totally agree with the OP.

As for how to attain it? It should simply be a free unlock rewarded upon rank-up. Similar to how Feds get a free Vice Admiral Jacket, KDF should get a free Dahar Master uniform (top).

When KDF reach Lieutenant General (equal to a Fed Vice Admiral), they do not currently get any costume unlock. That being said, if KDF get a free Dahar Master costume, I have no problem with Feds (and Romulans) ALSO getting free unlocks at L60.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Empire Veteran
# 22
08-21-2014, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
Adding this to my report list

~CaptainSmirk
Thank you.
Captain
# 23
08-21-2014, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icsairguns View Post
should have been the mask of the lone ranger not zorro. but me commenting on this is like spitting into the wind. so i wont mess around again.
-gasp- HOW DARE YOU insult Zorro. Both Zorro movies, block busters, Lone Ranger movie, one of the biggest flops in movie history.

But hey maybe I should of said hat for Zorro?
Captain Marrik Steele, USS Nike(Avenger)
Captain Lunamaria Hawke, IKS Eclipse(Qib Battlecruiser)
Commander Altair RRW Icingdeath(Aelahl Warbird)
Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Career Officer
# 24 does not matter
08-22-2014, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
No doubt the costume, the melee weapons, and such should have been in the game long ago.

Although I admire Smirk and I am diehard KDF to the teeth for many years now in this game. They are probally going to laugh at him and tell him its never going to happen.

aint that the truth....

Atleast those bio-torpedoes and mines from the last rep along with the projectile traits combined make the b'rel enhanced battle cloak no longer a gimmick.

Overall this is my view on X2 and the KDF on whats being said. If they can get those melee weapons, the overcoat for dahar master, a T6 negh'var and T6 bop... I'd praise X2 through the roof but if the only changes to the KDF are just text and nothing else I'd have to give them a klingon version of an octopus with 8 thumbs down.
lol they dont care about KDF..the main money maker for them is Fed/Rom....not enuff ppl play KDF....no money for them in it.... also ....KDF never finished... never completed...ships are a joke count the ships when i started playing you had to play Fed up to an unlock i forget what level then you could make a Klink....ok ...rant done...does no good ...Klink Haters is wut they are
Commander
# 25
08-22-2014, 09:45 AM
If this happens I shall be reviving my Klingon Character.
Empire Veteran
# 26
08-22-2014, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggpatch View Post
lol they dont care about KDF..the main money maker for them is Fed/Rom....not enuff ppl play KDF....no money for them in it.... also ....KDF never finished... never completed...ships are a joke count the ships when i started playing you had to play Fed up to an unlock i forget what level then you could make a Klink....ok ...rant done...does no good ...Klink Haters is wut they are
Yeah I know but sometimes there is hope lol.

I know about how they used to do the unlock was there heh. For leveling purposes it was fleshed out with LoR its just about the c-store and fleet ships that they never finished on and as well never put all the klingon weapons in the game like melee and ritual weapons and the fleet disruptors don't resemble classic klingon weaponry too much but same can be said about the fed side too.

I guess only thing we can say now is just because ppl have the dahar master rank does not mean they are of any caliber of anything to guard anything except the bloodwine fountain.
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-26-2014, 10:07 AM
Dahar master's coat would be great. I'd also like chancellor Gorkon's uniform or general Chang's from ST 6.
Captain
# 28
08-26-2014, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by talonxv View Post
-gasp- HOW DARE YOU insult Zorro. Both Zorro movies, block busters, Lone Ranger movie, one of the biggest flops in movie history.

But hey maybe I should of said hat for Zorro?
i said this the 1st time:

should have been the mask of the lone ranger not zorro. but me commenting on this is like spitting into the wind. so i wont mess around again.

it was in responce to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by talonxv View Post
How can you be a Dahar Master and NOT have the coat? Like Zorro without the mask, Superman without his cape!

it was not referring to any movies in any way its the lryics to a jim croce song as follows

You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with Jim

sometimes i forget im getting OLD and you kids might not get most of the things i ramble on about.
I am not here because I like playing a generic MMO. I am playing because I like Trek and Klingons in particular. Fleet Tor'Kaht Conflict makes us strong, Strength makes us Klingon. WOW just wow the devs are FINALLY talking to us. good move thanks. ohh spoke too soon...

Last edited by icsairguns; 08-26-2014 at 12:37 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 29
08-30-2014, 04:19 AM
I'm glad that this idea picked up support, though I can't say I didn't expected. I personally know that this item has been on the most KDF players wishlists since it appeared in STO.

I hope the devs. have enough foresight, especially if they're about to be reminded by Smirk, to make this availible even as a C-Store purchase for the KDF in 'Delta Rising'. Sometimes small details go a long way to show care for a part of the playerbase and it'll certainly be apreciated by the red faction's players forever.

I have one character partially inspired by Chang, that flies a B'rel and was intended to be a Dahar Master (unlike my main who is inspired by Martok and is a General) - so I was very happy to find out the new rank would actually be - "Dahar Master", and as expected - he really needs to lok the part now. The long coat really must happen now, it would make things so complete in a sense.
Captain
# 30
08-30-2014, 05:22 AM
Personally, I still think that Dahar Master coat should have been given as the Marauding unlock. Starfleet did get that fancy Diplomat uniform. Why not KDF? The Dahar Master coat would have been PERFECT for a Marauding uniform unlock.

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.