Lt. Commander
Do the devs honestly think I would subject my freinds to this game in the current state it is in? Are you guys whacked? I dont like this game, and if you think I would bring my friends into a game I myself cant stand you have another thing coming. I actually LIKE my freinds, so wouldnt subject them to an unfinished, boring game like this. Besides, they already know my opinion, about how dissapointed I am after waiting patiently for a game I have looked forward to for years, just because of how much I love Star Trek. This was supposed to be one of the best games on the market, or at least that is what I had hoped. But instead I got a piece of garbage that is half assed, and especially on Klingon side, basicly a waste of my time. Until you boys get this game sorted out, I will not subject my freinds to this game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-17-2010, 01:30 AM
Does the front page say its a 10-day key, but when you click it, the next page says it is a 5-day key for you also?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-17-2010, 01:32 AM
You won't be missed.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-17-2010, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalBeerLolz View Post
You won't be missed.
wow, you must be bored
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-17-2010, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Animal
Does the front page say its a 10-day key, but when you click it, the next page says it is a 5-day key for you also?
Not tried it so wouldnt know. Like I said, I like my freinds and wouldnt subject them to this game until it is sorted out.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-17-2010, 01:40 AM
Hanging around the forums of a game you loathe is the sign of

A. A troll.

or

B. A Masochist.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-17-2010, 01:40 AM
No, the devs expect the people who like the game to give the keys to their friends. People who hate the game I'm sure the devs don't really care to much about. Especially those who are so arrogant that they think that ONLY the things that they like in the world matters, and that EVERYONE should be just like them.

Just sayin, 's all. And um, I know this will come as a great shock to you, but Cryptic sent those out to everyone. They didn't just send them to you personally because they think you're like, the greatest person ever and hoped to curry your favor.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-17-2010, 01:50 AM
My mate has applied the Buddy key to his account from the 3 I got with my Collectors Ed but it still hasn't got him listed as "my buddy" and doesn't let me warp directly too him.

I don't understand what is wrong...
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-17-2010, 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nausicaan.Brute
Hanging around the forums of a game you loathe is the sign of

A. A troll.

or

B. A Masochist.
C) hoping that some changes are made either whilst I am here or after my account has ended.

Put a little thought into what you type please.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-17-2010, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coorta View Post
C) hoping that some changes are made either whilst I am here or after my account has ended.

Put a little thought into what you type please.
You might want to after that opening diatribe as well. There are some people enjoying the game and their buddies might like to try as well.

On one of the later replies - yes - sadly it is 5 days and not the 10 initially listed - lame (the OP might like that).
Closed Thread