Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 436
With all the ships they actually use, since we are going to their home space. You have to scroll down a bit but it is open to show all the ships we are missing from the Borg, including the Hyper Cube and Tactical Sphere.

https://www.google.nl/search?q=sto+t...2F%3B800%3B600
Captain
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,123
# 2
08-30-2014, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark4blood View Post
With all the ships they actually use, since we are going to their home space. You have to scroll down a bit but it is open to show all the ships we are missing from the Borg, including the Hyper Cube and Tactical Sphere.

https://www.google.nl/search?q=sto+t...2F%3B800%3B600
Those ships are non-canon and non-interesting.

So yeah, flush this stuff out. It's garbage.

Last edited by xiaoping88; 08-30-2014 at 08:55 AM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,873
# 3
08-30-2014, 09:01 AM
Yeah, I think we already have every canon Borg ship in-game. Certainly every major one.

IMO, it fits the Borg MO to have a pretty limited number of ships. Homogeneity is kind of their thing.
You're right. The work here is very important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
...talking to players is like being a mall Santa. Everyone immediately wants to tell you all of the things they want, and you are absolutely powerless to deliver 99% of them.
Captain
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,123
# 4
08-30-2014, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffel82 View Post
Yeah, I think we already have every canon Borg ship in-game. Certainly every major one.

IMO, it fits the Borg MO to have a pretty limited number of ships. Homogeneity is kind of their thing.
I can live with the Renegade ship for the Cooperative maybe. But that's all.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4,535
# 5
08-30-2014, 09:07 AM
I hope they're fully flushed too. We need to get rid of them for good.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,228
# 6
08-30-2014, 09:10 AM
Several of those are from Star Trek Armada...so definitely wont be seeing them in game.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,822
# 7
08-30-2014, 09:14 AM
A lot of these are kinda weird looking, maybe it's the angle.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 632
# 8
08-30-2014, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
A lot of these are kinda weird looking, maybe it's the angle.

I didnt look at the pics in the link but when i read your post i kinda thought...what was it? a Borg cube or a sphere that was upside down?
Captain
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 903
# 9
08-30-2014, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonewbie View Post
I didnt look at the pics in the link but when i read your post i kinda thought...what was it? a Borg cube or a sphere that was upside down?
Ahah geometry joke!

Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,776
# 10
08-30-2014, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmgtorres1979 View Post
Ahah geometry joke!

I heard that the borg were going to release a whole slew of new Quadrilateral class ships.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:54 PM.