Ensign
# 81
08-24-2014, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by morchades View Post
(that commbadge probably isn't working anymore)
We all know Federation power cells are designed to hold a charge indefinitely... until the plot needs it empty.
Lieutenant
# 82
08-24-2014, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
So tired of trying to explain to people who doesn't know diddly about space, nor how Space Suits actually works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM04U5BO3Ug
You literally sent my own link showing liquid nitrogen freezing by lowering the pressure, which includes an explanation about why, but apparently I'm the one that doesn't know how fluids in a vacuum works?

I'll just presume you're trolling.
Career Officer
# 83
08-24-2014, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustychat View Post
You literally sent my own link showing liquid nitrogen freezing by lowering the pressure, which includes an explanation about why, but apparently I'm the one that doesn't know how fluids in a vacuum works?

I'll just presume you're trolling.
Funny you accuse me of trolling, when you clearly don't know anything about space. There is no fluids in space, because it vaporizes.
Commander
# 84
08-24-2014, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon653 View Post
I LOVE this idea!

But what do we do with the frozen Harry Kim? Maybe another doff mission for a burial if Feds, selling him to the Kobali if Rom or feeding him to your targ (after being defrosted) as a Klingon.
He would make an awesome floor trophy
Republic Veteran
# 85
08-24-2014, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon653 View Post
But what do we do with the frozen Harry Kim?
Make Harry Kim Tribbles.

Same thing as Cannibal Tribbles, except it speaks to you in an eager ensign voice.
Career Officer
# 86
08-24-2014, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnymo1 View Post
He would make an awesome floor trophy
I`ll just put him over there, next to Captain Solo.
That redshirt, Totally got vaped!!!
Captain
# 87
08-25-2014, 02:55 AM
Freeze Harry Kim in Carbonite and glue him to the front of your ship like a hood ornament. A look of anguish on his face is preferable.

With a sticker that says, "We Brake For Nobody"

Cryptic's Development Philosophy for the KDF & PVP
Captain
# 88
08-25-2014, 06:31 AM
I only just watched Voyager on Netflix 2-3 years ago. I skipped season 1. Looks like I need to go back and watch what I missed since I started on Season 2 or 3 after watching the pilot.

There IS someone else who needs to get home, and a Foundry mission idea Im tinkering with will bring them home at the end of it.
STO: @AGNT009 Since Dec 2010
Capt. Will Conquest of the U.S.S. Zorro
Career Officer
# 89
08-25-2014, 07:41 AM
of course he could have become trapped in the gravitational pull of a nearby sun at some point and roasted into oblivion or that of a planet with enough atmosphere to burn him to a cinder on entry or a larger planet or gas giant where he would have been instantly crushed into a diamond by the immense gravity or fell into a black hole or worm hole or who knows what else.
Quote:
When I think about everything we've been through together, maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey, and if that journey takes a little longer, so we can do something we all believe in, I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 90
08-25-2014, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealfluffy View Post
I never felt comfortable knowing that the original Harry Kim was left dead, frozen and floating in space in the Delta Quadrant. He was the one person who most eagerly wanted to get back to Earth but he never got to see his homeworld again. Now that X2 will give us an Iconian gateway to the Delta Quadrant, how about we go back there in a mission and retrieve his body and bring it back to Earth for a proper funeral?
This is an interesting idea. I'll bring it up.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?