Lt. Commander
# 1 To Many Tribbles
02-16-2010, 02:12 PM
ive got way to many tribbles in my inventory taking space but i dont now wether tho dump em or if theres somthing i can do with them,

p.s. are tribbles from a star trek the origenal series episode? Because i think i can recall a scene were kirk is underneeth a pile of em:p
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2010, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rekyas View Post
ive got way to many tribbles in my inventory taking space but i dont now wether tho dump em or if theres somthing i can do with them,

p.s. are tribbles from a star trek the origenal series episode? Because i think i can recall a scene were kirk is underneeth a pile of em:p
"The Trouble With Tribbles" is the episode you're thinking of. If you head over to www.cbs.com, you can watch the full episode. Just look under Shows - Classic <something> and find it there.

Then again, you might be thinking of the Deep Space 9 episode "Trials and Tribbleations", which injected the some of the DS9 cast into the original episode. I was able to find that one on YouTube.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2010, 02:44 PM
"But it's Kirk!"- Jadzia Dax
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2010, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Go to the Earth Spacedock and give them to new players.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-16-2010, 03:48 PM
I have been trying to breed the rare ones. I must say not much luck so far, only stripes and 1 spotted. But I think I have all the colors now.

I just dump the regular ones and either give the striped ones to my crew or players. They don't seem to sell to well.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-16-2010, 03:49 PM
You can stuff the tribbles and make them into a mattress.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-16-2010, 04:57 PM
How about a Klingonese Tribble Predator from the animated series episode, "More Tribbles, More Troubles"? Keep one in your inventory, and it eats non-exclusive regular tribbles that multiply in there. (Making sure that your rainbow HypnoTribble you got for pre-ordering remains uneaten.)
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-16-2010, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Tribble shelter?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-16-2010, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon47
Then again, you might be thinking of the Deep Space 9 episode "Trials and Tribbleations", which injected the some of the DS9 cast into the original episode. I was able to find that one on YouTube.
If recall correctly, I think this is also the espisode where Jadzia remarked that she actually liked the skimpy dresses they used to wear in TOS. xD

Also when I get too full in storage, I take them to other planets and release them ((discard)).
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-16-2010, 05:42 PM
They should setup counters in Spacedock, DS9, Starbase 39, K7, etc that records how many tribbles get discarded there.

As the counter goes up tribbles start appearing in the scenery, the higher it goes, the more tribbles appear. Enough get discarded and the whole station goes into lockdown for a few hours and you get a special quest to help pack the tribbles away and send the to the new Tribble Prime the Federation has created, with a random quest reward that might include a rare tribble. (or like, a hypospray)