Lt. Commander
Did anyone actually go? Although I could have gone down, I lack a uniform and I wasn't in the city that weekend.

I can't seem to find any information on here if it happened, and how it went

In other news; do any London-based STO players approve of the idea of meet-ups? I know LOTNA* do regular activities which I'm sure STO people could join, and I keep meaning to get involved with those as I know one or two people there.

*LOTNA ~ League Of The Non-Aligned
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-17-2010, 01:46 AM
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-17-2010, 02:37 AM
hahaha - free lifetime subscriptions? My housemate will be ****ed. XD
I'm glad I didn't go now. that'd have been bloody frustrating to go and get given a lifetime code after buying one myself.

Kudos for the article dig SaintGordon, though I'm still surprised at the lack of stuff on this site
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-17-2010, 05:39 AM
I was wondering about the lack of information about that event on the official ST:O site.
So i started to dig...

I think they were expection more people to be there. So there was no reason to point at it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-17-2010, 07:50 AM
mmm, given the crappy weather in England all week, I imagine it scared people away that might have showed up. It was also very short notice. If I'd been free and in the city that weekend, I still wouldn't have had enough time to order a uniform for it. =o
Perhaps if there had been an Expo or a convention on and they did it there, more people may have felt inclined to turn up =)
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-17-2010, 09:11 AM
maybe more people wanted to play instead of showing up.
I want to play at the Weekends...
to less time to play during the week

I am a game junkie
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-17-2010, 09:40 AM
Sounds like it wouldda been fun. Would've loved to go with the make-shift uniform I wore to school (probably the closest I'll ever get to one), but I live on the other side of the Atlantic....
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-17-2010, 09:46 AM
100 people fiar play now only if some thought had gone into the fact it was valentines day and most people were out then maybe there would have been another few hundead there

oh well we live and learn
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-17-2010, 09:55 AM
I totally would have gone if I lived in England...

We really need to do more stuff like this in MN. People here aren't nerdy enough. I miss my old town.