Lt. Commander
what happens once you make admrial....is the game over......is the highest rank a 1 pip admrial.......do you get to command a fleet????? these are things i wonder
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-17-2010, 07:05 AM
Nothing special really, you get a new ship and ability to do whatever little "end game" there is.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-17-2010, 07:09 AM
LOL, that is a good one.
Well, being level 45 and no need to grind for xp anymore, this is what I do.

I do my daily in the B'Tran cluster in hopes of getting purple weapons and items for my ship and away team.
I do the defend missions against the Borg.
I chill on Vulcan trying to pick up on one of the natives. I frolic on the shores of Risa (two fist pumps!)
I help my fleet out with other missions.
And then: I use my starter ship (Constitution class from pre-order) to go fly around doing high level missions.
And last but not least: I warn people about where to put their experience points because by the time you make Admiral, you just don't have the points to put into Anti-proton weapons. So I was happy that I had enough in Poloran and Quantums.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-17-2010, 07:12 AM
Wonder why you spent the money....
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-17-2010, 07:15 AM
Cancel your subscription and put off STO until there are respecs and endgame content. Or roll Klingon and pvp, or play through the game again on a new character class that has all of about 4 different abilities than the one you already played.

Not trying to be harsh, but there is nothing to do.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-17-2010, 07:18 AM
There is no endgame content to speak of and it looks as if it will be quite a while before anything fresh is made available to us. Pity the poor Klingons, who after a few low-level "training" missions have nothing at all other than repetitive PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-17-2010, 07:20 AM
When you hit rank 45, your power supply explodes and fires up your whole computer. Once you repair or well, probably buy new one.. there will be plenty of endgame.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-17-2010, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowkiller75
what happens once you make admrial....is the game over......is the highest rank a 1 pip admrial.......do you get to command a fleet????? these are things i wonder
You are allowed to complain about lack of content?
Though I would love to be able to command a bot fleet when we reach Admiral.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-17-2010, 07:26 AM
Hit Admiral 5 and made a new character with a different class/ship.

I do hope they get some new content for Admirals soon since I'm not really into PvP. But I dont feel this is a fault of the game. Its brand new and cant be expected to have a ton of content yet.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-17-2010, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoriz
Hit Admiral 5 and made a new character with a different class/ship.

I do hope they get some new content for Admirals soon since I'm not really into PvP. But I dont feel this is a fault of the game. Its brand new and cant be expected to have a ton of content yet.
Who says you cant expect content? you paid for it right? i expect and im not gonna sit idly by with my mouth shut saying its cryptic i dont mind being ripped off... FFS wake up.