Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Rihannsu
Figured I should apologize for the trolly way I was acting in Ker'rat.

Most who know me should know that I normally don't behave like that.. but I figured it might be funny to throw out the Trolly stuff and see what stuck. But if I did offend anyone, or if anyone thought the need to try to actually insult me, I'm sorry If I started that and I hope we can all just be friends... even if I do annoy you in a BoP.. That can't kill people... Because I'm too lazy to make a good build.. And because I don't have the resources....

Ahem...

Anyway.. Sorry for the behavior.. and hope I can still be some what annoying still in Ker'rat with out too much QQ.. Except I need it to fuel my ship.. so... uhm...

What was I getting at again? Darn I think my inner Deadpool is showing....

So.. yeah... Sorry... again... and.. uhm..

GG.. and such...
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Empire Veteran
# 2
08-24-2014, 10:59 PM
I'm pretty sure everyone who was on reported you for all the smack talk you were throwing around Ker'rat.

Some of the stuff you were saying was bang out of line, FEDs have feelings too ya know...

Don't know why you had to get so mean about it though. I hope your ready for the BAN HAMMER coz after some of the stuff you said you deserve it buddy.

I had to log myself. I don't like conflict...

D,
OMEGA ARMADA & House of Beautiful Orions

Please keep the QQ to a minimum.
>>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
>>>Positive Feedback from a PvE HERO<<<
Commander
# 3
08-25-2014, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post

Most who know me should know that I normally don't behave like that.. but I figured it might be funny to throw out the Trolly stuff and see what stuck. But if I did offend anyone, or if anyone thought the need to try to actually insult me, I'm sorry If I started that and I hope we can all just be friends... even if I do annoy you in a BoP.. That can't kill people... Because I'm too lazy to make a good build.. And because I don't have the resources....

Ahem...

Anyway.. Sorry for the behavior.. and hope I can still be some what annoying still in Ker'rat with out too much QQ.. Except I need it to fuel my ship.. so... uhm...

GG.. and such...
First Konfuzius' PvP principle: "A mad player is a bad player."

-=Hannibal - Inner Circle PvP-Command=-
Hannibal's YouTube PvP-channel (under construction)
More Inner Circle PvP-Action worth watching from: Hank, Mira Theng and Zimbilimbim
Captain
# 4
08-25-2014, 04:57 AM
Lol what's your player name?
STO is the BEST game ever and the players absolutely LOVE it.
Captain
# 5
08-25-2014, 05:15 AM
and this is why i disable zone and local chat prior to going in Ker'rat
Take this game far too seriously for my liking roleplayers. You agree, do not, hmm? Yes, hmmm.
Captain
# 6
08-25-2014, 05:17 AM
What happened? :\
Republic Veteran
# 7
08-25-2014, 05:40 AM
Faction RP is fun and all but remember that there are real people behind those account handles, most of which only want to come onto the game to have a good time. Think to yourself, would you say such things to a stranger in the street?
# 8
08-25-2014, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deaftravis05 View Post
and this is why i disable zone and local chat prior to going in Ker'rat
It'd be best of those two were removed from the game all together.
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
08-25-2014, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post

Ahem...

GG.. and such...
I had too lag yesterday so after about one hour I thought to do something better than playing Stol!
So...what did you say so terrible?
Anyway, don't worry because we Feds forgive you...but only if you're a gorgeous Orion chick with b. t., as almost all the evul HOBOs are...
After a fierce battle against the evuls a Fed Captain needs some relax!
Rihannsu
# 10
08-25-2014, 12:13 PM
Teapower is the character I mostly.. Ahem.. Troll on..

And its not that I really think I said anything bad.. But I was saying some silly/stupid things (Nothing that breaks TOS afaik) and I just wanted to make sure I didn't give the wrong impression.. That I was actually being one of those Seriously butt hurt players.

Last thing I'd want anyone to think was that I went full R-tard.
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku