Lt. Commander
Hello all I am sure many of you have the bug of the tailor where you can only use 3 slots out of lets say your 9 slots.. where you cannot wear and the modify does not register. I have this I say about 9 months now..

I have asked cptsmirk and he said he "hopes" the kdf tailor will be fixed before the launch of the new season. While he is not verifying it I have my doubts but if we want the kdf side to thrive we need to all band together and demand the bug to be fixed rather than few people.

I am sure some here can live without it, but if we can get this hurdle fixed many on the kdf will gain some confidence and actually can address the other issues as a community.

I made a forum on this months ago, apparently team is investigating with no word what so ever.

Have you guys encountered other bugs in the tailor?

Please spread this around the kdf community so we can have this issue addressed.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
08-26-2014, 06:04 AM
The KDF community is well aware of the problems with the Tailor. We have been told point blank it's not something they are going to work on.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Captain
# 3
08-26-2014, 06:29 AM
reported it many times for going on 2 years i think now. and i bought multiple slots back when it was working for my toons.

i think it was a month or so ago i gave up and just asked them to credit me the zen i spent on the extra slots since i bought a product that was delivered but a LEMON and didnt work any longer after a short time, and all i got was the automated response.
I am not here because I like playing a generic MMO. I am playing because I like Trek and Klingons in particular. Fleet Tor'Kaht Conflict makes us strong, Strength makes us Klingon. WOW just wow the devs are FINALLY talking to us. good move thanks. ohh spoke too soon...
Captain
# 4
08-26-2014, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dknight0001 View Post
The KDF community is well aware of the problems with the Tailor. We have been told point blank it's not something they are going to work on.
id like to see that statement if you could provide a link. so i can incorporate it into my next complaint.
I am not here because I like playing a generic MMO. I am playing because I like Trek and Klingons in particular. Fleet Tor'Kaht Conflict makes us strong, Strength makes us Klingon. WOW just wow the devs are FINALLY talking to us. good move thanks. ohh spoke too soon...
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
08-26-2014, 06:35 AM
Search engines are your friend.
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message (and inb4exploit!) ^^
Empire Veteran
# 6
08-26-2014, 06:38 AM
'issue that needs to be fixed' in the kilngon subforum makes me lol
free jkname
HouseOfBeautiful.org | /channel_join House of Beautiful
free t5 access for all!! | /channel_join NoP Public Service
Commander
# 7
08-26-2014, 07:40 AM
This thread reminds me of a line from the Woody Allen movie Bananas..."They sewed cuffs in my pants!"
Empire Veteran
# 8
08-28-2014, 07:40 PM
I believe it was reported as "fixed" back around March 6th or so in the patch notes. There were subsequent reports to the devs that kdf costume slots were still bugged, and there was one dev response in the bugs section asking for more details, then not another word since then that I've seen. Just don't see it happening as it only affects kdf characters at this point (think roms were actually fixed).

Like so many other kdf only bugs this has become a "working as intended" feature for us now, giving us yet another reason not to spend money in the c-store for things (in this case additional costume slots). Of course this will help with the "metrics" that say kdf players don't spend as much for c-store items, therefore it is not cost effective to provide kdf items via the c-store...and the circle of circular logic continues.
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
08-29-2014, 03:26 AM
Like xablis mentioned, this issue has been worked on some time ago. I'm aware that it didn't fix the issue for many KDF players, however they fixed it for me back then so now I have access to all of my costume slots.
Meanwhile, in the absence of a solution, I'd recommend checking in the tailor if you have additional costume slots enabled for your bugged ones. Back in 'Summer Event 2013' when mine got bugged, I somehow got an additional costume slot for every bugged one. Don't ask how or why, I have no idea.

Anyway, support from me for solving this issue. People have the right to use the costume slots and costumes they purchased, and waiting for 9+ months for that is sad and unacceptable.
Rihannsu
# 10
08-29-2014, 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
Like xablis mentioned, this issue has been worked on some time ago. I'm aware that it didn't fix the issue for many KDF players, however they fixed it for me back then so now I have access to all of my costume slots.
Meanwhile, in the absence of a solution, I'd recommend checking in the tailor if you have additional costume slots enabled for your bugged ones. Back in 'Summer Event 2013' when mine got bugged, I somehow got an additional costume slot for every bugged one. Don't ask how or why, I have no idea.

Anyway, support from me for solving this issue. People have the right to use the costume slots and costumes they purchased, and waiting for 9+ months for that is sad and unacceptable.
Come to think of it when I was in the tailor the other day I noticed I seemed to have extra costume slots suddenly on a borked character, I will have to look at that again.
New home of the Romulan Republic.
I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.